The Trouble Crew

Some surprise guests are going to make an appearance this chapter.  Really sorry for the long ass wait,  I have been so freaking busy.  I am running on 6 hours of total sleep for the past 2 weeks.  I should have another chapter posted within the next week.  Love you guys and enjoy.
______________________________________

The two Geordies woke up the next morning,  after a peaceful night of sleep. 

"Good Morning baba,  How did you sleep?" The blonde asked between a yawn.  "Good,  How about you?" Jade answered turning to face the blonde. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? " The brunette beauty asked staring into her lovers bright blue eyes.  "Everyday love" Perrie replied Adoringly leaning in for a kiss...

"We're coming in,  cover up Lesbos!!!!" Jesy yelled barging in the door.  Leigh Anne and Jesy came in covering each other's eyes. The two Geordie's laughed at their fellow band mates antics.  "We're covered guys,  and don't act like you don't want to see alllllll of this Jessica" The blonde said motioning to her body.  Jesy laughed "I bet you would like that won't you Pez" Jesy clapped back smiling.  Jade slid closer to Perrie instinctively,  wrapping a protective arm around her waist causing everyone to laugh. "Relax Jade,  she's all yours. " Jesy said raising her hands up in surrender.

"We came up here to say that the boys are coming over for a little while  and are going to help you guys put your house back together.  You two lovebirds get ready,  and we'll meet you downstairs. If your not down in 5 minutes we are coming back up here and dragging you guys off of each other. " Leigh Anne informed the girls,  and left with Jesy leaving the two bandmates alone once again.

Perrie got up to get ready,  while the older Geordie Sat on the bed watching the blonde.  "You Ok Petal?  You seem a lost in your thoughts. What's wrong? " The younger Geordie asked sitting next to her fellow Geordie. 

"Are you scared to go back home.  After everything that happened there.  It holds to many bad memories. And knowing the attacker is still out there free. What will we do if he comes back?  " Jade stared right into Perries eyes,  begging for an answer.  The blonde almost started to cry herself seeing her once happy,  upbeat, quirky girlfriend look so vulnerable,  and scared.  She pulled the shorter girl in for a hug.  The hug said everything that needed to be said. 

"I am scared baba,  and we have the right to be after everything we've gone through.  If you don't feel safe there anymore,  or being there will bring up all of the bad memories, then Why don't you move in with me? " Perrie offered.  Jade stopped rocking and looked up at the blonde.  Sure they practically lived together anyway,  but neither girl has formally asked the other the big question till now. 

Perrie sensing the hesitation, tried to take back what she said "That's only if your comfortable,  I mean if you don't want to that's Okay,  I just thought it will make you feel better,  but that was stupid,  I'm sor... " Perrie was cut off by Jade's lips in hers.  "Your cute when you ramble on.  That wasn't a no,  I was just surprised.  Yes,  I will move in with you Pez,  we basically live with each other already.  Now it's just official. " Jade placed another Kiss on the blondes lips.  "Know let's get ready,  before Jesy comes barging in here again. Don't want her seeing what belongs to me. " The petite brunette said.  The two girls finished getting dressed and headed downstairs to join their bandmates in the living room. 

"Hey,  look who decided to finally join us!! " Leigh Anne said throwing her hands in the air.  "You guys need to learn to be patient. " Pez said replying back with a smile. 

"I can't wait to see the boys,  we haven't seen them in forever.  Last time we saw them had to be almost a year ago. It will be good to see them again. " Jade said excited to see their good friends.  As if on cue the doorbell rang.  "I'll get it!! " Perrie said jumping up and racing to the door. 

"OMG guys,  it's so good room see you,  come on in. " Perrie said gesturing the boys in.  "Thanks Pez,  it's good to see you as well. " Louis said kissing her on the cheek and walking in to say hi to the other girls.  The rest of the others followed suit,  kissing the blonde on the cheek. 

A lot of people don't know that the One Direction boys and Little Mix are really close. They grew close when Zayn was dating Perrie,  but grew even closer after the breakup, both knowing what it feels like to be hurt and betrayed by Zayn.  Liam and Jade were already friends before the fame.  Everyone hugged and greeted each other before settling in the Living room.

"The Trouble Crew has reunited,  it's been too long. " Harry said.  The group got there name after their wilds nights out hitting the town along the way partying like there's no tomorrow,  and causing trouble wherever they went.  Whether it's having an impromptu karaoke battle in the middle of the street,  or wild dares,  the groups knew how you let loose. 

"So how are you guys copping with everything? "Liam asked directing the question to the two lovers.  " We're Ok,  still trying to take in everything.  The reality of it hasn't sunk in fully.  A little scared because the man is still out there,  and us not knowing if there is going to be another attack is also scary. " Jade answered truthfully leaning closer to the blonde. 

All of the boys clenched their fists, wanting nothing more then to punch the man responsible for scaring,  and harming their best friends.  "Louis,  Liam,  Niall and I are going to be staying with you guys for as long as you guys need us.  We won't let that dick get anywhere near you again. " Harry said turning into a protective big brother.  All of the other boys nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you so much you guys,  but you don't have to do that.  We are going to hire more security till this guy is caught,  uprade the security around the house,  and in the next couple weeks Jade is going to move in with me. " The younger Geordie assured them,  but she knew the guys will stay over anyway.

"Seriously you asked Jade to move in with you,  and you didn't tell us!! " Jesy said pretending to be hurt.  "I just asked her like 20 minutes ago babe,  you were guys were going to be the first people we told. " The blue eyed beauty replied. 

"Well Congrats girls  you two were basically living together before,  but I'm glad it's official.  And you know we're still going to stay with you girls right? " Niall said.  "Yeah,  we figured.  Thank you all,  we couldn't ask for better friends. " Jade said hugging all of them. 

Over the next couple hours the two groups got caught up, shared some laughs,  played games,  and recollected old stories.  "I think it's time we start to head over to Jade's place.  We can start packing  and put the house back together.  Are you two Ok too go back,  if not we can wait till you're ready. " Louis offered studying the girls faces for an answer.

Perrie looked over at Jade,  knowing she still isn't comfortable going back.  "We're fine.  We have all of you,  and most importantly I have Perrie. " The brown eyed Geordie answered for both of them.  "Are you sure baba, we don't have to if you're not ready. " Perrie reassured Jade.  Jade answered with a nod. 

"Ok,  we will go get your stuff from upstairs and load the van.  We will meet you there." Liam said,  getting up to go fetch the luggage.  They all stood up and went to get the van ready. 

Everyone loaded into the Van.  Jade stared out the window.  She knew this was it,  she can't run away from it any more.  She has to face the scene where her and Perrie lives changed forever.  Perrie sensing the girls inner battle put her hand on the older girls leg rubbing circles knowing it calms her girlfriend. Jade took a deep breath and counted down the minutes gone by till she has to come face to face with the scene of her biggest nightmare.
______________________________________

Again so sorry for the wait.  Life got in the way. Hope you enjoyed,  of you did please vote and comment.  Love you guys.  ❤❤