The Picture Seen Around the World

Shit is about to get real 😂. Let me know if you guys are liking the story. Should I continue. I am working on something else as well right now so that should be up soon. Called Sexual Tension so look out for that. Thank you so much. Enjoy.
______________________________________

"Hey Pez do you want go out tonight."
I ask my girlfriend who is in the loving room writing new material.

"Sure babe. Let me finish this chorus first." She want back to writing, and I sat down admiring how beautiful she is when she is focused. She crinkles up her forehead, and tilts her head to the side a little bit.

"Can I hear what you have written."
Curious as to what might be one of our new songs for a future album.

"Absolutely. Its sort of a mix between touch and a Latin vibe" Now my interest is peaked even more.

One kiss, you’re falling in love
Are you up for this? Are you up for this?
Too much is never too much
Can you handle this? Can you handle this?
Theee nights in a row, I don’t stop
Are you down for it? Are you down for it?
You can do more than talking, baby (shh)

Is your love Enough?
Come on, make me believe it
Is your love enough?
Can you keep me up
All the way through the evening?
Is your love enough?

Come on, make me believe it
Is your love enough?
Can you keep me up
All the way through the evening?
Is your love enough?
Na, na, na, na, na, eh
Is your love enough?
Na, na, na, na, na, eh
Is your love enough?
Na, na, na, na, na, eh
Is your love enough?

"That is so good, babe it definitely has to be on our next album. It is going to be a hit." Perrie blushed at the compliment.

"Come on petal let's get ready to go out. Are we inviting the other girls or is it just Jerrie tonight." Perrie asked the older Geordie. "Just Jerrie tonight. I want to get my sexy dancing on tonight without being cock blocked by the other two" The two band mates got ready for their night to remember.

After two hours the Geordie's were ready to go. Jade wore a short green and black camo type dress, while Perrie went for a more casual look in an all black store with laced up knee high boots. Both outfits toped with a pair of heels. Jade opened the door for perrie "After you m'lady" Jade said in a fake posh voice causing them both to burst out in fits of laughter.

The two woman arrived at the popular nightclub. Right away being swarmed by paps. How did they know they would be here?  Perrie grabbed Jades hand and bowed her head to avoid the flashes. They were rushed into the packed club.

Jade and Perrie went to the V.I.P booths and got the farthest away from the entrance for some privacy. "what do you want to drink Pez"

"I will have a screaming orgasm" Perrie responded with lust filled eyes, and a flirty wink. Jade visibly gulped and her eyes turn a darker shade of brown. She turned to go get the drinks. Perrie giving her a cheeky slap of the ass.

Jade returned. short while later with their drinks. She slipped into the booth next to Perrie. "You are very naughty baby girl. I bet you want me to show all of these people that your such a slut for me." Perrie shuddered at the thought. She downed her drink and pulled Jade to the dance floor.

Im a Slave for You by Brittany Spears played through the speakers. Perrie turned around so her back was to Jades front and she grinded up and down her body. Jade was sure if she had a dick she would have a problem right now. Perrie would lean down and touch her toes and slowly came back up. Jade let a moan slip which urged perrie on. Her and Jade would both grind on each other in perfect Sync. People stopped to look at them, but didnt seem to know who they were. The song ended and Perrie and Jade were left panting. They danced to a couple if more songs before they headed back to the table. They sat down and Jade put her hand on Perries thigh rubbing up and down. Her hand got higher and brushed past Perries pussy. Perrie had goosebumps on her legs. "Let's get out of here. I need you now" Jade whispered into the blondes ear. Perrie got up faster than the flash and dragged Jade outside. They were met with even more paparazzi and fans.