Haunted

Thank you so much for over 1000 reads!! You guys are amazing. I just released another story called The Truth its a Jerrie One Shot. I have been really sick so I haven't been able to write without throwing up.
______________________________________

"Its True." Jade said groaning when she tried to talk because of all of her bruises, and broken ribs.

"Oh petal we thought we lost you. Thank goodness you are ok, I don't know what I would have done without you!" Norma said over the moon that the two were ok. She called in Doctor Prescott.

Perrie couldn't look Jade in the eye ashamed of herself for not protecting the love of her life. Before Jade could say anything to the blonde, Doctor Prescott Came in with a smile on her face.

"Hello Miss Thirlwall its nice to see your awake. Dont try to move, or talk much you need to rest. You have a lot of injuries that you don't want to hurt even more. Can you tell me what hurts right now?" The polite Doctor asked giving her a smile.

"Everything, but mostly my stomach. It feels like someone stabbed me with a sharp stick, and twisted it around." The Geordie answers. Jesy wakes up and is delighted to see that both Geordies are awake. She wakes up everyone else, and they all let out a sigh of relief.

"Look who finally decided to join the real world!!" Leigh Anne said smiling, glad to see her two best friends have woken up, and are O.K.

"How are you feeling Petal?" Norma asked.

"Like I belly flopped into a frozen lake off a bridge" The Geordie replied causing everyone to chuckle at the analogy.

"Do you remember what happened?" Jesy asked timidly, not wanting to possibly trigger the older Geordie into remembering the horrific attack.

The older Geordie froze at the question. Did she remember? Yes she remembered everything that happened, she remembered the way the attacker smelled, his voice, every small little detail.

"Can you guys give us a couple minutes alone?" Perrie finally spoke from her bed. Everyone nodded and left the two Geordie's alone.

Jade immediately started crying once everyone left the room. Perrie moved to her band mates bed, and held the fragile close. They just sat there in silence for what semed like forever. Perrie broke the silence.

"I am so sorry Jade, its all my fault. If I didnt kiss you that night, none of this would have happened, you wouldn't be in the hospital." Perrie broke down letting all of her fears out.

"Pez, you are not to blame for this. If you didn't kiss me that night, i would have kissed you, but you just did it first. And babe you risked your life trying to save mine. You fought him off, so I could try to escape, do you know how brave you are to do that? This X guy is a psychopath he would have made a move eventually. I am just glad you were there when he did." The petite girl confessed.

"But you still got hurt baba, and I will never be able to forgive myself for that. I love you so much it hurts, and to see you hurting is torture for me, knowing I can't do anything to help." The blonde answered.

"Just being here with me is helping me. I can't do this without you Pez." The Geordie said moving so their isn't any space between the two Geordie's.

"You don't have to if you are uncomfortable, but can you please tell me what you remember?" Perrie asked quietly, not sure is she can handle the truth. "You can stop at anytime, and remember no one can hurt you here. I will be with you the whole time." The blonde comforted the older girl. Jade nodded feeling safe with the blonde.

"Well I will start right after you were knocked out."

Jade fought as much as she coupd against the masked man. She scratched his arm.

"Ow Bitch, you shouldn't have done that, this will be a lot easier if you stop fighting" The man said Getting angry.

"You are mine you dyke, I will straighten you right out" He said slapping jade across the face.

Jade fought him but with no use. He managed to get Jades pants and shirt off. She screamed and punched, but with every effort came another blow to the head with the butt of the gun. He was relentless and was going to do anything to get the Geordie to abide by his rules. He took off his pants, and started fisting his shaft, looking at the Geordie hungrily.

Jade kicked and screamed, just hoping for a gaurdian angel, she gave up, and looked to the blonde on the floor bleeding out.  She gave out a desperate prayer.

And as if god heard her prayer she heard Jesy downstairs. The man stopped his minstrations, and covered Jades mouth.

"You say a word, I will shoot your friend. Looks like we will have to meet again dyke." He hit her again in the head.

"JADE? PERRIE?! You guys O.K?!" The geordie heard Jesy Making her way up the stairs.  She made a move, she had to warn Jesy. "Told you not to move bitch, See you soon Jade." He got up, and ran out of the room leaving Jade in a pool of blood, she looked at the blonde and thiught to herself, 'if I am going to die, then I want to die looking at the love of my life' and with that she took her last breath.

"And now here we are. I will forever be Haunted by his voice, his smell, and the way his hands felt. Please tell me you wonnt leave me. I am sorry I tried to stop him. " Jade was sobbing now, her head on the blondes chest. The blonde was also in tears not knowing how close she came to loosing her better half. "Babe, you have nothing to apologize for, its this sick guy who is obsessed with you. But I won't let him get to you again. I would rather die, then let him touch you again."

Debbie, Norma, and everyone else had  came back in and heard the story as well and were shocked at how close Jade was to being raped. They watched the two girls interaction and knew they couldnt let anything happen to them.  Their hatred for the masked man grew even stronger.

They all made a silent pact to watch over the two geordies at all times till this psychopath was caught. They needed to be protected at all costs. The two geordies fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Doctor Prescott came in and saw that the two geordies managed to move so they were both on the same bed, and how Perrie held Jade close protectively with zero to no space between them. Jesy woke up, and smiled at Doctor Prescott.

Doctor Prescott saw that Jesy woke up. "My wife, and I along with our two daughters love you guys, and have since the beginning. I wish we didn't have to meet under these circumstances, but its good to see you guys are actually close like sisters. And those two are even more in love." Doctor Prescott said pointing at the two Gordie's who got even closer in the last two minutes. She laughed.

"How would you and your family like V.I.P tickets to our next show. It is the least we can do for all you've done for us. We would love to have you and your family." Jesy offered.

"I couldn't possibly accept that." Dr. Prescott said. "You're getting them anyway, I wouldn't try to fight us. We couldnt thank you enough." Jesy continued on not budging.

"Ok, I guess it would be rude to decline and offer from the biggest girl band in the world. Thank you sincerely." Dr. Prescott said caving in.

"Great, we will see you there." Jesy said going back to sleep. Everyone slept peacefully knowing they have to face the world tomorrow, but for now, everything was peaceful.
______________________________________

Sorry if the ending was bad, I am still really sick, but wanted to get this part out for you guys. Honestly you guys are the best. Please check out my other Jerrie one shot called The Truth. Love you guys.