The Proposal

This is going to be the last chapter ladies and gentlemen. I have decided there is going to be a sequel, but I won't be starting it for a little bit. If anyone has any ideas for titles to my sequel comment and if a lot of you like the same one, or I really like one than I will name it that.
____________________________________

Everything has been hectic with the girls all running in a million different directions preparing for the benefit and the proposal.

The girls have decided they were going to have the concert in Newcastle because that is where Perrie and Jade are from, and the fans are always amazing there.

Right now The girls are headed to Jades mum's house for dinner and than Jesy, Leigh Anne and Perrie are going to go and look for a ring.

Leigh Anne is driving after a long debate and promise from Leigh that she will be extra careful and not kill them. Jade was laying in the back on Perries lap and Jesy was in the passanger side talking to Leigh about how fish give birth. I don't want to know what lead to that conversation.

"What are you thinking about?" Jade asked looking up.

"Nothing." I lied

"Pez, you forget that i know you too well. Whenever you're deep in thought you forehead crinkles." The older Geordie said poking the crinkle. I smiled at how well she knew me.

"I am just thinking about us." I said. The other Geordie looked at me confused with a little bit of worry.

"No need to worry your pretty little mind. It was all good. I am looking forward to what our future holds." I said criptic, not wanting to give away the auprise. Luckily for me she didn't catch the innuendo and smiled widely at me.

These are the smiles I am looking forward to seeing for the rest of our lives. A real genuine smile that lights up my life, and gives me purpose. I couldn't resist so i leaned down and kissed her cheek. She pouted. God she was so cute when she pouts.

"I don't get a real kiss." She pouts. I smile and decide to tease her a little bit more.

"That was a real kiss." I said playing dumb. She glared at me and it was really cute.

"Perrie if you don't kiss me right now you don't get any kisses for a day. Ok not smart on my part to piss off the Geordie.

I complied and have her a real kiss that she quickly deepened.

"Ay Lovebirds we're here." Jesy yelled making us separate. We looked up to find 3 pairs of amused eyes on us. Including Jades mum. When did they get there?

We both blushed and jumped up out of the car. I punched Jesy in the arm for not warning us and than gave Norma a hug.

Dinner went well, laughs and memories were shared. I leaned over to whisper in Jesy ear

"Let's get going." She nodded and passed the message on discretely to Leigh Anne.

"Get baba the girls and I are going to go get stuff for sundaes." I told the brunette beauty.

"Why can't i come?" She asked

"Because you haven't seen your mom in forever, we want you to spend some mom and daughter time with her whole we have time." I told her

"Can't you stay?" She pouted. Oh god she knows I am immune to her pouts. I stood my ground though

"No baba, I will make it up to you I promise." I kissed her and mouthed Thank you to Norma. She sent me a wink.