Total Bliss (Smut)

Warning a lot of smut in this chapter. Sorry if I haven't updated in a while I had surgery on my back. I will hopefully be uploading more often. Now if you excuse me I am going to go bathe in some holy water.
______________________________________

Present

Jade and I are talking and laughing before we go on, and Nicole comes up

“Good luck out there girls. Try not to jump each other while you are at it. By the way you guys are really cute together.”

“Thank you so much. And we will try, but no promises." I tell her as she walks away. She is Hot as fuck. Damn that body. I bet she’s a freak in the bed” Jade says with a smirk on her face. I just walk away to go talk to Jesy.

We walk on stage and go to our spots. We all walk out a couple seconds before Jade. She walks up behind me
“You look so fucking hot right now. I would take you right here right now if I could” I turn to face her

“Don’t push me Thirlwall. We will end up giving all these people a free show. Go to your spot its almost time”

She goes to her spot, and I knew this was going to be a long performance.
During Oops when Charlie came out to sing with us Jade smirked and started to flirt with Charlie. She turned towards him and they sang to each other. I was fuming,  but all I could do was laugh. Leigh Anne looked at me knowing how pissed I was at the older Geordie. At the end of Oops Jade put her leg up on Charlie, and that was the last straw. We got into our places for Touch. Jade was next to me for the first time. We told the other girls that they have to separate us during performances so we don’t out our selves by making out. Anyone in the arena , and people watching at home can probably feel the tension between Jade and I. We sang the beginning part and when we walked backwards to do our quick change. I gave Jade a cheeky slap of the ass, and planned my revenge.

Touch went smoothly and when it got to the part where we freestyle Jesy and I grinded on each other. I can feel Jades jealousy from a mile away, and it turned me on. We finished the performance without a hitch, and received a standing ovation. Simon told us he was proud of us Than why don't you treat us better I thought to myslef. Louis said how much we’ve grown,and how entertaining we are to watch. Sharon said she loves us, and it was an outstanding performance once again. Nicole told us it was another jaw dropping performance, and that she could feel the sexual tension between Jade and I.

I wasn’t really listening to anything they said though after that. All I was focused on was Jade, and how much I wanted to take her right now.

We reached Jades place. Right as the door shut Perrie pinned jades wrist above her head, and slammed her against the door. The blonde pulled Jade into a heated kiss. She bit the older Geordie’s lip demanding entrance and when she got it, she let out a moan.

“Oh fuck me hard Perrie” the older Geordie moaned.

“Planning on it babe,” and with that Perrie tore off Jades shirt and sucked every where making sure to leave mark as to mark her territory.

“Mine” the blonde growled causing Jade to groan.

Perrie skillfully reached around her lover, and unhooked her bra throwing  it Some where to worry about in the morning. She took one of her buds in her mouth and sucked on it making it go hard immediately. She roughly palmed the other one occasionally biting down. All Jade could do was tangle her hands in the blondes hair pulling her closer if possible. Perrie picked jade up and threw her on the bed. She pulled the remaining articles of clothing off in one swift moment and climbed on top of her.

“You’ve been a very bad girl baby. Teasing me, and flirting with another. You know how I feel about that, don’t you baby?”

“Yes Im sorry, I will never do it again, just Fuck me, please”