Stronger

Really sorry i didn't update Yesterday. Mom got in Car Accident, and i wasn't really in the mood to write, I'm sorry. Also thank you so much for over 600 reacts and all your votes and comments. It motivates me to write. Now on to the Story. Sorry if chapter is bad. Dont hate me.
______________________________________

"JADE?! PERRIE?!" Jesy yelled immediately calling 911, and running up the stairs.

Operater: 911 what is your emergency?

Jesy: You Need to send help fast!! My friends house is broken into, and i just heard a gunshot.

Operater: Ok Mam I need you to calm down and what ever you do don't approach the suspect.

Just as she got to the bedroom, the masked man runs out pushing Jesy over in the process. "If I cant have her no one can" The gunman yells running out of the house, making his getaway.

Operater: Stay where you are, help is on the way.

"PERRIE! Oh my god no, come on wake up." Jesy shook her now sobbing. She ran Over to Jade seeing her covered in blood, and bruises.

Jesy: HURRY! One of them has been shot, and the other is bleeding from the head. None of them are breathing PLEASE YOU CAN'T LET THEM DIE!!"

Operator: Push down on the wound, and remain calm. Just talk to me. Help will be there any second now. You have to be strong. They need you right now. Dont hang up until the police and ambulance get there.

Jesy Pushes down on the gunshot wound. She just now realizes that Jade is Naked. She immediately thinks the worst. She covers Jade in a blanket,  not wanting anyone to see her anymore vulnerable

Jesy: I hear the Sirens now!! They wont let them die right

Operator: They are going to do everything they can to help your friends. Remember Be Strong. They need you.

Jesy hangs up, when she sees five Paramedics run in. Two of them rush over to Jade, to attend to the gunshot wound. All she could do was watch hopelessly as the EMTs rushed to try and revive her two best friends with no luck. She didn't feel an officer lead her out of the room. She was blinded by emergency lights.

Jade and Perrie are loaded onto stretchers, and lifted into the ambulances. "Mam are you going to come with" One of the EMTs ask

She nods and jumps into the back of the ambulance, and it spends off. They reach the Hospital in five minutes.

Two females early 20s. One shot in the lower abdomen, and the other with a severe cute to her head. No pulse on either one. The Paramedics yell rushing the two Geordie's in.

Jesy pulls out her phone and calls everyone. She calls Norma first who picks up on the third ring.

"Hello darling, why you calling so late?" Jesy bursts into tears. " Honey what's wrong?" Norma asks getting worried. Shes never heard Jesy cry so she Knows its serious.

"Its Jade, her and Perrie were at..tac..ked, and both are in b.b.bad s..s.shape. Jade was s.s.shot, and neither of them are breathing, they just went into surgery." Jesy managed to get out between sobs. There was silence on the other end of the phone. "Norma?" Jesy asks

"Im here. we are on our way, I will call Debbie, we will be there in two hours" Norma rushed out, and hung up.

She called Leigh Anne, the dancers, and Paul. They all said they will be here in 10 minutes.

Leigh Anne and Claud ran in five minutes later giving Jesy a hug.

"What Happened are they ok?"Leigh Anne rushes out.