He's Back

Here is another chapter!! I am planning on a couple more chapters. I will have an epilouge. I have another story out, that I write just for fun, as a project on the side. If you guys like the Arrowverse shows Legends, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl go check out Watching The Legends Adventures through Time. Anyway here it is.
_______________________________________
He's Back Perrie thought. She grabbed Jades hands and hugged her.

"I want every picture that the Paps took, someone HAD to get a picture of this guy. I don't care if its Legal, we need those pictures." Perrie yelled at anyone who would listen.

"This guy just doesn't know when to quit. He is getting even bolder with his actions, its only a matter of time before he tries to come after the girls again. He needs to be stopped." Liam seethed.

"I am going to call our security team as well and get more Police presence around Perrie's house." Harry said pulling out his phone.

"Do you girls want to read it, or sould we just hand it over to the police." Jesy asked with the note in her hands.

"Jade its up to you baba." Perrie told the other Geordie softly.

"I am not afraid, I have the best friends and best security watching over us. He isn't going to break us. We will show him that we are stronger than that." Jade said with confidence.

Perrie nodded at Jesy and took the note.

Dear Jade,

I am so sorry our night got so rudely interrupted. Dont worry I have much bigger plans for you. It is almost too easy to get to you. Say hi to the 1D boys for me, it is so cute that they think they can protect you. I am almost hurt that you dont remember who I am Jade. Till next time.

With Love
-X

Louis Growled and clenched his fist. Harry comforted him even though he was pissed himself at the balls this guy has.

"Wait, this is actually the best clue we have. He said that he was almost hurt that you didn't remember him. That implies that You have met him or know how he is Jade." Jesy exclaimed after reading the note again.

"Yeah, but i have met hundreds of people. I don't know remember all of them." Jade told the southerner downcast.

"Once we get all the pictures back we can comb through them to see if we can find any distinctive features that could tell us who this guy is." Leigh Anne assured the girl.

"We are going to go full CSI in this guy. We will catch him Jade." Harry said trying to lighten the mood. It worked and he got a chuckle from The two Geordie's.

"We will get the pictures tomorrow. I just texted our lawyers and they got a warrent to obtain all of the pictures. We will head down to the station tomorrow afternoon, but for tonight let's go back to Perries." Louis informed.

The rest of the drive was spent in relative silence. Jade was laying on Perries lap. The younger Geordie was absently waving her fingers through her girlfriends hair.

When they arrived at the girls now shared home they were met with what can only be described as chaos. There were police cars lining the street and surrounding the house. Paparazzi were trying to get a million dollar shot. Both 1D and Little Mixes security teams are there controlling the crowd. Mixers are there trying to catch a glimpse of their idols.

Police and security alike surrounded the van and pushed everyone back. Liam, Harry, Jesy and Leigh Anne went out first, followed by Jade an Perrie, and Louis and Niall took up the rear. Screams and flashes went off left and right as they were all led inside.

Once safely inside the guys searched the house and The girls settled in the Living room.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? Its been awhile since we cooked together." Liam offered

"We can make our legendary Chicken Fettuccini and Nachos!!" Perrie jumped up at the mention of food.

"Yes!! The dream meal for the dream team." Niall said excited.

Everyone moved into the kitchen. Halfway through it turned into a food fight. Jade grabbed an egg and cracked it over Niall's head. He proceeded to throw flour at Jade, but missed and hit Jesy. It was the boys vs. The girls in an all out battle.

After an hour the food ended. They cleaned up and finished the preparations and put the entres in the oven. They settled in the living room.

"OK what movie do you want to watch?" Jest asked

"Disney!!!" Perrie and Jade yelled at the same time. Jade smiled and kissed the blonde

"Its been too long Jesy, I will not sit by any longer till you watch a Disney Movie." The blonde said with finality

"You're outnumbered here. There is no way you are winning against those two." Harry laughed

"Fine. What movie." Jesy relented

"Tangled!!"Perrie exclaimed

The friends spend the rsstt of the night laughing, joking and watching Disney movies till they all fell asleep.

It was the first peaceful fun night they have had in a while. Everyone let their fears and anxiety go for that night and just had fun like they did back then.

_______________________________________
Sorry its a short chapter. Next chapter we are Going to find out who X is. Also the new Little Mix video for Only You is a gift that i have been waiting for. Lesbian Mermaids is something i didn't know I needed. Its trending at #20 in America. Love you guys.

-Taylor