First Impression

Happy Halloween. This is the last flashback for a while sorry if its bad, but stick with me, I am getting better. 😂😂 Enjoy
______________________________________

Flashback

I was back stage waiting for my name to be called. I felt nauseous, the only reason I am here is because my mom promised to buy me an IPhone if I auditioned. I ran to the bathroom to clear my head. I pushed open the bathroom for, and in turn hit a girl.

“Oh my god I am so sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going and I…”

“Its O.K, no damage done” The girl said with a chuckle.

I looked at the girl and I was immediately drawn in by her gorgeous brown eyes, and her lips that looked so kissable...

“Take a picture it lasts longer” Shit I am staring. I blushed bright red knowing I just got caught staring.

“What’s your name” I asked the girl I have come to now as a fellow Geordie.

“Wouldn’t you like to now babe” With that she turned away and left. Leaving me wanting more of the brown eyed beauty.

“Perrie Edwards!” A stage hand called.

Well I guess this is it. I took a deep breath and tried to push the Geordie out of my thoughts
…..

I didn’t make it through. I knew in wasn’t good enough. I wasn’t solo material. I was put into a group with other girls. This girl named Jesy is in my group and she is so talented. She can beat box, and carries so much emotion in her voice. But she has nothing on the no named girl from before. I have yet to see her again. Maybe she didn’t get through. I was really hoping I could get her name. Something about her just captivates me, and I don’t now why. I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice come from behind.

“I see you've made it through, good I was hoping to tease you a little more” And there she stood the girl who has been occupying my thoughts all day.
“same goes for you, glad you made it through. I am still waiting for your name” I said confidently

“Why? so you now what to scream tonight she your begging me to let you come”

I felt myself get wetter with every word. This woman is going to be the death of me, and I don’t even now her name.

“You look really hot when your blushed.” She backed me up against the wall and I was this close to letting her take me here backstage of the X Factor. Before I could say or do anything else she backed away with a smirk, and left me there all hot and bothered still looking for her name.
....

That’s it, its over. My group didn’t make it through, and I am officially a failure. I hugged Jesy and said I was sorry we didn’t make it through, but she was absolutely amazing, and to never give up. Before I could leave to go home, a producer came back stage and called 4 names. Mine, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, and Leigh Anne Pinnock.

To my bloody luck, the girl named Jade was the one that has been tormenting my thoughts ever since I met her, at least I now her name now. We all made our way to the stage. Not knowing that the moments to follow would change our lives forever.

Kelly Rowland looked at us, and asked “Do you think you girls could work together?”

I looked over at Jade, and knew i would do anything to spend more time with her. Leigh Anne nodded her head, and that was the beginning of Little Mix, the biggest girl group of this generation. And that moment created the true meaning of friendship. I looked to the other girls, and over to Jade and saw my family. All I now is that Jade Thirlwall made quite the first impression on me.
______________________________________

Warning Smut next chapter. More chapters to come soon. Thank you guys for reading. Love you all