Wolves?

Once we got to the road, a car almost hit us and didn't stop driving. And to top it all of it started to rain.

"Scott. Do you know where we are?" I asked shivering bringing my good arm around me.

"No. Let's just follow the road."

I nodded my head and we walked side by side.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

At least a few hours passed until we go to Scott's house. First thing we did was clean and and bandage our bite wounds. He let my borrow a shirt, because mine had a big hole in the shoulder. While Scott was in the bathroom, I struggled to put the shirt on because of my hand, but I managed.

"Let me see your hand" Scott said softly coming out of the bathroom. I slowly gave him my hand. He carefully examined it, then bandaged it up.

"Don't move your hand much. It just needs to heal. The good thing is you don't need to go see my mom at the hospital" He explained.

I nodded smiling. "Thanks, doctor McCall." His mom was a nurse and she taught Scott how to do a few things when he was younger. Scott also worked at a Vet office.

He smiled looking at his feet.

"Well, I should head home" I said pointing behind me out his bedroom door.

"You could stay here" He suggested.

"I wouldn't have any clothes for school tomorrow" I reminded him.

"Well, you could where mine, or my mom's clothes."

"Fine but only because it's late." My parents wouldn't mind anyway. They might not even notice I'm gone. I grabbed a couple blankets, and made a nice bed on the floor. Once I layed down in my makeshift bed, Scott layed down on his bed. Once my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I was running in the woods alone. Something was chasing me. I tripped and fell. That's when I saw it. Half of a body. To be specific the upper half. It looked to be female, with black hair. Her dark colored eyes open, and dirt covering her.

End of dream

I jumped awake, head butting Scott in the process. We both lifted out hands to hold our head.

"It's time to go to school" He told me holding his head wincing.

"I don't wanna go" I whined.

"You have to go. Who will stop Jackson from harassing me. Or Stiles from-" He tried to persuade, but I cut him off.

"No need to say more. I'll protect your ass from Jackson" I smiled. Scott rolled his eyes and helped me off the floor. I grabbed one of Scott's hoodies, and went to Melissa's; Scott's mom's room. I quietly walked in in case she was in there sleeping.

She wasn't in there so she must be at work. I carefully put Scott's hoodie on and the pair of pants that I wore from last night. I ran my fingers through my hair, and walked out of her room. I didn't put any make up. I saw Scott walk out of his room.

"Ready to go?" Scott asked.

"Oh, sure. I'm totally ready to back to school" I said sarcastically.

"Come on. Let's go" Scott said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

When we got to Beacon Hills High school, I jumped of Scotts handlebars on his bike. Jackson drove up and parked his silver 'to good for you' Porsche. Jackson opened his car door into Scott who was locking his bike up.