Broken Windows

This means there is a flashback's. The flashback's may be to hard to read for some readers. You can skip past it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly walk into school and ran into Scott.

"Woah. Scott are you okay?" I ask. Suddenly Scott punches one of the blue lockers, groaning in frustration. "Scott what are you doing?!" He ignores me and starts backing away from the now caved in locker. I briskly follow him and watch as he bumps into another person. But he had the opposite reaction this time, because of who it was. Allison.

Her school supplies fell to the floor, as she says "you scared the hell out if me."

"You're okay" Scott said.

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah" she replies as they bend over to pick up her stuff. I went to go find Stiles to see why the hell Scott punched the locker in. I start walking down the hall, and the intercom comes on.

"Attention students, this is your principal speaking. I know you're all wondering about the incident that's occurred last night to one of our buses, but while the police determine what's happened classes will go as usual." I hear multiple groans as I continue to search for Stiles. The bell signaling class us starting causing me to head in Mr. Harris' class.

"Sorry I'm late" I muttered walking into class.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Baker. What was it this time? Bathroom? Or were you to busy looking at the bus?" Mr. Harris asked.

I stopped and turned around to look at him, "close. Are you familiar with the term period? Because it's why I was late." I lie. "If you're not familiar with the term its when a girl bleeds out her-"

"I know what it is. Please have a seat" Mr. Harris interrupted me. I turn around and smirk in victory. I sit across from Stiles, as he gaped at me.

"So what happened with Scott this morning?" I asked Stiles. "He literally punched through a locker."

"He though he hurt Allison. It was a dream I guess" he informed me.

"I can hear you" Scott said turning around in his seat. "Hey, maybe it was my blood on the door."

"Could've been animal blood. Ya' know maybe you caught a rabbit or something" Stiles considered.

"And did what?" Scott asked.

"Ate it."

"Poor animal" I mumbled.

"Raw?" Scott asked disturbed.

"No. You stopped to cook it in your little werewolf oven" Stiles said sarcastically. "I don't know. You're the one who can't remember anything."

"Mr. Stilinski if that's your idea of a hushed whisper you might want to pull the headphones out once in a while" Mr. Harris said.

"What headphones?" I whisper to Stiles. He shrugged not knowing.

"I think you, McCall, and Ms. Baker would benefit from a little distance. Yes?" Mr. Harris suggested.