First Full Moon

Once Stiles and I got to the party, people were everywhere. The music was to loud, there was drinking, and grinding. The close proximity to everyone made me sick.

"In going to go look for Scott" I shouted over the music. Stiles nodded.

Once I stepped foot outside I tilted my head up to look at the full moon. I looked back down and saw Scott jogging toward me.

"Scott" He didn't stop and it looked like he didn't even notice me. I looked to where he came from. I saw Allison running after him after. After she past me, I ran after her. Once I got out the front door, I saw Scott drive off in his moms car leaving Allison without a ride home. Stiles then got in his Jeep and drove off after Scott, leaving me. I guess Allison and I both need a ride.

"Well. I guess we both need a ride huh" I said to Allison.

"Yeah" She huffed.

"Allison, Sarah. I'm a friend of Scott's. My names Derek. Need a ride?" Derek asked.

"Yes, we could use a ride" Allison said hesitantly as I said "no were good."

"Come on. I'll bring you two home" Derek said as he walked to his shiny black Camaro as Allison and I followed.

"Damn, nice car. Can I drive?" I asked looking up at him with a big smile.

"No."

"Oh, okay. Then... I call shot gun." I exclaimed running over to his car, waiting for him to unlock the door. He unlocked the door, and I wasted no time sitting down on the leather seats.

There was no talking during the ride to Allison's house. We pulled up to Allison's house and Derek parked the car. We waited for her to grab her things and get out of the back seat of the car. She got out, and said her thanks and made her way to her house, leaving her jacket.

"Oh. She forgot her jacket. I'll go give it to her." I said reaching into the backseat.

"If you get out of the car I'm leaving you here" Derek said.

"Wow. Okay, rude." I returned to sitting in the seat.

Once we got to my house I remembered I left my car at Stiles' house.

"Wait. I left my car at my friend's house. I need to go get it."

"It will be here tomorrow morning" He told me with slight annoyance in his tone.

"Never mind. Don't worry about it, I'll get it in the morning." I don't know why, but I didn't want him to see my car. Especially since he has such a nice car compared to mine.

I got out of the car waving goodbye. "Thanks for the ride" I said through the open car window,  I gave him a polite smile. He smirked back "goodnight Sarah."

I turned around as he drove off and I went inside. When I closed the door, I saw random pieces of clothing on the ground, heading up the stairs. The female clothes were not my mother's. I slowly walked upstairs and quietly opened my parents room. I saw my "father" and some blond woman asleep in the bed. He was cheating on my my mom! I slowly closed the door, and walked to my room. I felt something. An anger so hot it hurt. I closed my bedroom door shut and started throwing things. My lamp, my perfume bottles. Anything I could get my hands on. I need to get out of this damn house.

I didn't try to be quiet about it. I felt myself changing as I left the house. Not just physically but mentally. I saw my claws and I ran. I ran into the woods to the left of my house. I suddenly ended up at the preserve. I just felt pulled in that direction. I could see better than usual. My vision was tints red. I suddenly tan into Derek.  

"What the hell. There's two of them?" He asked to himself. "Stay here" He demanded. 

Derek then ran off, and I heard Scott. I slowly walked over to heat Derek say the word "run". I hid behind a tree as Derek ran past me. I saw an arrow go through Scott arms. He yelled out in pain, as I whimpered not knowing what to do. I saw men walk out from behind trees to my left. " Take him" One of the men said. The men flew back as if someone strong grabbed them from behind. The leader turned around as Derek ran out snapped the arrow, and started running with Scott. Once they got close enough to the tree I was behind Derek grabbed me by the arm and had me run with them.

Once we got far enough away, Scott collapsed against a tree. Derek slowly released his grip on my wrist like he was testing if I was gonna run off. He walked slowly over to Scott as I collapsed on the ground breathing heavily.

"What were they?" Scott asked.

"Hunters. They kind of been hunting us for centuries" Derek informed. 

"Us? I don't know about you but I'm only 16" I panted. Derek quickly looked back at me, and rolled his eyes at me. He then looked back at Scott.

"Us? You mean you! You did this to us" Scott complained.

"Scott you can't know that." I said looking up at him with big eyes.

"Is it really so bad Scott?" He asked walking closer to Scott. "That you can see better? Hear more clearly, move faster than any human could hope. You been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift."

"I don't want it" Scott said.

"You will"

"Does it always hurt like this?" I Whimpered.

"Not if you can control it. And you'll need me if you want to" He told me.  "So Scott. You Sarah and I. We're family now."

Then he was gone.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Scott and I have been walking all night, with him holding his arm where he was shot by the arrow. We were silent. The whole time. Suddenly we heard the engine of Stiles' Jeep as he pulled up behind us. We silently got inside, I in the back. Stiles looked between us worriedly not liking the silence.

"You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott asked.

"If you say Allison I'm gonna punch you in the head." Stiles told him.

"I'd your lying I'm gonna hit you upside the head Stiles" I warned.

"She probably hates me now" Scott said.

"I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or you can just tell her the truth. Revel in the fact that your a frickin werewolf. Okay bad idea. Come on." Stiles tried to cheer us up. "We can do this. If I have to I can chain you two up and feed you live mice. I can do it. I had a boa once." Scott and I laughed.

I suddenly remembered what I said I would do if Stiles lied. I leaned up from the back seat and hit Stiles up side the head, making him jerk the wheel, swerving the Jeep.

"What the hell was that for" He complained.

"You know what it was for." I said simply. Scott watched us amused and chuckled.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

1254 words this chapter.