Visited by a Stalker

there might be some triggering events in the end of the chapter. ⚠

I was outside on the bleachers after school, waiting for Scott and Stiles to come out of the locker room.

Soon enough the whole lacrosse team came piling out heading to the field.

"Hey" Stiles said walking towards me. "I have to. Tell you something."

"Yea? What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Get this. The guy that shot Scott in the arm is actually Allison's dad" He informed me.

"Seriously?" I ask. Stiles nodded to confirm what he said was true.

"Stilinski! Quit gossiping with your girlfriend!" Coach yelled.

"Wha- no she's not my-" Stiles tried to deny but didn't get the chance.

"Let's go! One on one up top" Coach shouted blowing his whistle. "Jackson take a long stick today." Jackson picked up a long lacrosse stick. "Atta boy" Coach Finstock praised. Stiles left me to go join the line.

Lacrosse practice has officially begun!

Scott went running, but got plowed into by Jackson. I stood up from my position on the bleachers to see more clearly. Coach jogged over to Scott taunting him.

"Hey, McCall! My grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead! Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Uh, hey coach! That's very disrespectful!" I called out.

Jackson and Coach both glared at me. "Can it!" Coach yelled. I raised my hands in surrender. Coach and Jackson turned back to Scott.

"Yes coach" Scott and I both mumble. I sank down to where I previously sat. Coach got into Scott's face.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes coach" Scott said louder.

"Then do it again" Coach stood up. "McCall's gonna do it again." Coach said in a high tone with fake enthusiasm.

Scott went back to the front of the line. He went running again. Scott collided with Jackson again, only this time Jackson was the one on the ground holding his shoulder. Scott fell to the ground holding his head in pain. Stiles ran to Scott while I went to check on Jackson. I was the first one to Jackson, and knelt down.

"Jackson you okay?" I ask watching Stiles and Scott.

"What the hell does it look like?" He said groaning in pain.

Coach pushed me out of the way, and knelt down in my previous spot. I stood up and ran after Scott and Stiles as they headed to the locker room. As I ran I saw Derek Hale watching us with a glare set on his face.

"Stalker" I sang running past him. Scott and Stiles were already in the locker room when I got in. I walked in to see Scott on top of the lockers ready to pounce on a freaked out Stiles.

"Scott!" I yelled gaining his attention. He whipped his head toward me and jumped down from the locker. I could feel my eyes changing; it felt like they were watering and stung. "Scott stop" I growled. Stiles was suddenly next to me with a fire extinguisher as Scott got closer. Stiles sprayed it and Scott changed back to normal. I was breathing heavily and started pacing in and out of the room trying to calm down.

"Stiles, Sarah?" Scott called. "What happened?"

"You tried to kill us" Stiles told him.

"Scott what the hell?" I asked breathing heavily.