The Nights Not Over Yet

I felt a hand on my side as my body moved to the left. I groggily woke up, and sat straight up. Chocolate brown eyes stated back at me. "What do you want?" I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"Stiles has a plan" Scott informed me.

"A plan for what?" I asked.

"Don't know. Guess we'll find out" Scott said pulling me from my bed.

I groaned tiredly "I don't want to. I'm to tired."

"Sarah" Stiles hissed from outside. "Sarah, let's go." I walked toward the open window and tuck my head out to see Stiles motioning for me to come out.

"Stiles-" before I could finish my bedroom door slammed open. I whipped around and saw Dan; my dad. His eyes shifted between Scott and I.

"Scott" Dan's gruff voice boomed throughout my room. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I-uh. I was just visiting" Scott replied.

"Visiting" he chuckled. "I bet its more than that right?"

"What?" I asked clueless.

"I always knew you were a slut" he said.

"What?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Is sneaking out to have sex the new thing now? I must be doing it all wrong, considering I just finished in your mom's and I's room. Just to be clear, it wasn't your mom." Tears blurred my vision and my body started burning up. "I guess I have a reason to get out of the house more often" he chuckled.

"Okay, stop" Scott demanded.

"Why? So you can leave with my daughter?" Dan snarled. "You" he pointed at me. "Your not going anywhere." He came at me ready to pull me away from the window. Before he could reach me, Scott pushed him back.

"No, she's coming with me" Scott growled. Anger flashed in Dan's eyes.

"I am her father!" He yelled. Outside I heard Stiles pacing around and mumbling to himself. "I get to tell her what to do, and what not to."

"You're not my father" I spoke up, my voice wavering slightly. "You lost that title a long time ago."

"You bitch! You listen to me" he roared angrily. Before Scott could do anything, Dan walked over and slapped me across the face. The tears went away, my cheek hot and sore.

"Hey" Scott pushed him away harder. "Don't touch her."

"Scott, go." I stopped him from doing something he'd regret. "I'll be right behind you" I whispered.

"Don't touch her asshole. If you do and I find out, you're dead" Scott growled walking towards the window. He jumped out of the window without looking back. I glared at Dan and turned toward the window.

"You know its weird to be having sex with your cousin" he said acting thoughtful. "Although you  weren't supposed to know that." I stopped in my tracks, half way out the window. "Oops" he smirked. I jumped out of the window landing on my feet. Immediately Stiles wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hey, you okay" he asked. Scott was pacing back and forth by the Jeep.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go" I said as we walked towards the Jeep, paying no attention to the way I was dressed.
~~~~

"Okay" Stiles broke the silence. We were somewhere in the woods. "So when one of your best friends gets dumped-"

"I wasn't dumped" Scott argued. "We're just taking a break."

"Okay, so when your best friend takes a break, and your other best friends dad is an asshole, you get your friends drunk" Stiles smiled holding up a Jack Daniels bottle.