Derek Isn't so bad After All

Once I got to school, I was walking through the hallway and I saw Scott talking to Allison. I decided I would talk to him later. I was walking to my locker when the warning bell rang. Allison jogged over to her locker which was next to mine. She opened her locker to see her jacket. She turned to me smiling, her dimples showing. "Hey, thanks for bringing my jacket back."

"What?" I asked confused.

"My jacket. From the party. I left it in Derek's car" She informed.

"Oh, yes that car. I love that car" I sigh. "Your welcome." But I didn't give her jacket back. I started looking around the hallway, but didn't see anything. The late bell rang as we said our goodbyes and I ran to Spanish class.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"What are they saying?" I heard Stiles ask Scott as I walked up to my only two friends. They were looking around the corner of the wall.

"Curfew because of the body" Scott informed as I stopped right behind Stiles.

Stiles pats Scott's shoulder standing up straight, and backing up, causing me to back up, so I don't get bumped into. Scott turned around noticing me. He raised his eyebrows, as I signaled him to be quite.

"Unbelievable. My dad is out searching for a rabid animal while the jerk off who actually killed the girl, is just hangin' out" Stiles complained.

"You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek" Scott said.

"No, but I can do something."

"Like what?" Scott asked doubtful.

"Find the other half of the body" Stiles said Determinedly. Stiles turned around to see me with eyebrows raised looking unamused. Stiles jumped back as Scott pushed him away from bumping into him.

"You're kidding right?" Scott and I asked at the same time. Stiles let out a loud sigh, walking down the hall. Scott looked down the hallway, and started walking as if he was in a trance.

"Scott" I called out realizing he's walking toward Allison. I shrugged my shoulders, and lean against the wall of lockers. Some kid in a hoodie tripped over my outstretched foot. He caught himself before he fell.

"Of my god" I exclaimed. "Are you okay?" The guy looked up and I saw Issac Lahey, a kid on the lacrosse team. He nodded hurrying out of the Hall. "Sorry" I called out.

Scott grabbed my arm and asked "did you put Allison's jacket in her locker?"

"No. I figured Derek or Lydia did" I said. He pulled me out of the school and onto his bike. Scott peddled like crazy heading into the woods. I presume to Derek's house. Once we were close enough to the house Scott jumped off his bike leaving me and his bike to fall to the ground. I let out a sound of surprise as I fall. Scott threw his helmet to the ground in anger along with his bag. I got of the ground mumbling anger filled words.

"Derek!" Scott yelled. Scott looked over to the left side of the house, and I followed his line of sight. There's a mound of dirt. We then both look back over to the front of the house. Derek is standing on the porch.

"Stay away from her!" Scott yells. "She don't know anything."

"Yea." Derek jumps off the porch walking closer to us. "What if she does." I stand in front of Scott and Derek. "You think your buddy Stiles can google werewolves and you got all the answers is that it? You don't get it yet but I'm looking out for you. Both of you." Derek says watching Scott and I. "Think about what can happen. Your out on the field, the aggression takes over and you shift in front of everyone. Or when you" He points at me. "When you can't hold it back anymore. When you snap and can't take it anymore." Derek stops advancing toward us when he's three inches away from me. He reaches down as I cautiously watch him. He picks up Scott's lacrosse stick. "Your mom, friends-"