Chapter Ten: Wide awake

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brilliant J.K Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Fanfiction. Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ottery, St. Catchpole -- Devon, England – 8:04 A.M

"What in the world happened to your face Ronald?" Molly asked aghast, as her son sauntered in.

Ron groaned and sat himself on one of the couches.

Molly hastily padded towards her son and leaned forward; she lifted his bruised face towards her and studied his bloodied eye. "I'm asking you Ronald, what happened to your face?" she asked again.

Ronald winced; "Arry..." he croaked.

Molly frowned; "I'm sorry?" she asked.

Ron sighed and moved his face away from his mother; "Harry..." he said clearly.

Molly's eyes widen in surprise; "Harry? Our Harry?" she asked.

Ron nodded.

Molly bit her lower lip and moved towards the other side of the couch; she sat down and placed her hands on her lap. "Is this about what you did to Hermione?"

Ronald kept silent.

Molly sighed; "We can't blame Harry you know, she's practically his sister" she said.

Ron didn't answer but leaned back on the couch; he inclined his head and closed his eyes. "I know" he murmured.

Molly took another look at her son and sighed; "Do you want me to fix that?" she asked gesturing towards his face.

Ron shook his head.

Molly then stood up and began padding towards the kitchen; "Have you had breakfast? Do you want me to fix something?" she asked.

"Just pumpkin juice" Ron murmured.

Molly nodded.

oOo

Rangali Island -- Maldives Island – 12:02 P.M

"Draco I'm so hungry, can we eat already?" Hermione whined petulantly as she stood behind him.

Draco turned his face towards his companion; "Just give me a moment, I'll just pay for this and we can go" he said.

Hermione nodded; she then turned towards the busy streets and crossed her arms on top of her chest.

Draco shook his head and turned towards the vendor; "Shukuriyya, please keep the change" he said upon accepting the parcel. "We can go now, I'm done"

"Finally! It's sweltering hot here!" Hermione huffed.

"We're in the Pacific, of course it is hot" Draco said a matter-of-factly.

Hermione rolled her eyes; "So, where can we eat?" she asked.

Draco looked thoughtful for a couple of seconds; "What do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Anything that's considered as food will be alright" Hermione replied.

Draco surveyed his surroundings; "Anything is alright, you say?" he asked.

"Yes" Hermione replied.

Draco smirked; "Okay, let's go then" he said. He then grabbed her arm and began pulling her towards the other side of the street.