Chapter Fifteen: Total eclipse of the heart

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brilliant J.K Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Fanfiction. Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfoy's Beach House – Maldives Island –09:07 A.M

Hermione opened her eyes when she felt light shinning upon her face; she turned to her side and buried her face into her pillows.

"Miss is awake"

Hermione groaned; "Yes I am" she croaked. She then pulled her face away from the pillow when she remembered something, she sat up from her bed and furrowed her brows; "How did I get here?"

"Master bought Miss here when Miss fell asleep last night" Didi replied.

"Oh, I see. Where's Draco?"

"Master is waiting for Miss in the living room, Master needs to go back to London today"

Hermione let out a dejected sigh; "I know" she replied. She then scooted towards the edge of the bed and planted her feet at the floor; she hauled herself up and began walking towards the bathroom. "Tell Draco I'll be down in a minute, I'll just freshen up a bit."

Didi bowed and disapparated with a loud crack.

oOo

Malfoy Manor – Wiltshire, England – 5:15 A.M.

Lucius turned to his side with the intention of pulling his wife closer to him but was met with an empty space; he groggily opened his eyes and sat up from the bed. "Cissy?"

"I'm here"

Lucius shifted his gaze towards the voice and saw his wife sitting on the love seat close to the fireplace; "What are you doing? Why are you awake so early?" he asked.

"Draco is coming home today, I need to prepare something for him" Narcissa replied.

"It's too early to prepare love, come back to bed" Lucius cajoled.

Narcissa shook her head; "I can't go back to sleep---I seem to have this nervous energy surrounding me that's keeping me from resting" she admitted.

Lucius sighed; he threw the duvet off of his body and stood up from the bed. He made his way towards his distraught wife and kneeled right in front of her; "You have to relax love, I know you're nervous for today, I am too but we have to rest in order for us to be there for our son when we finally break the news, he'll need us to be there for him."

Narcissa stared at her husband's face for a moment; "You're right" she whispered.

Lucius stood up from his perch and offered his hand; "Come back to bed, we still have a couple of hours" he said.

Narcissa accepted his hand and let Lucius pull her to her feet.

oOo

Malfoy's Beach House – Maldives Island –09:31 A.M

"Will Mimi get me or will my mother send a portkey?" Draco said as he stares at the house elf.

"Mimi will be here to give you the portkey Master"

Draco rolled his eyes; "Do you know what time Mimi will be arriving?" he asked.

The tiny elf shook her head; "Didi has no idea Master"

"You're all packed" Hermione said as she enters the living room.

Draco turned towards her and smiled; "Yeah---I don't have the slightest idea when Mimi will arrive" he replied.