''You're going down.''

''Eeek!'' I squealed and jumped out of the way like a little girl. Many people watching laughed at my girlishness, soon I joined in. After having one year of muddy football, violent rugby and painful gymnastics... I had learned to love dodge ball. I'd rather be hit in the leg by a soft ball than being kneed in the face every time I was tackled for having the ball. You wouldn't believe the bruises I got after that. 

''Okay, Walker v Parker!'' Coach Kingsley called out whilst the crowd cheered for their favourite. Wait..Parker. Peter. This should be good. 
''You're going down.'' The brown quiff (as I like to call him now) grinned cheekily at me. I laughed at his competitive side though he was spider man so I really shouldn't be that surprised. Peter had been my boyfriend 1 month ago after I found out about his alter ego when I almost got... well I don't want to talk about it. How ever we broke up 2 weeks later due to... Alice.  I wasn't blaming her, she didn't ask for what she got but every time I think about that day I can't help but think about all the cute kisses he used to give me- how we used to snuggle on his couch whilst watching the latest family guy episodes and laughing every time he told a lame joke. Honestly, I missed him. During the summer break I had tried dating other guys; even Flash! Yet none of them could compare to Peter. 

''So is your quiff!'' I smirked over to him knowing how much he cared for his hair. Peter placed his hand over his hurt and faked crying for a second until looking back up with a smirk of his own. 
''Ha ha ha. Funny.'' He began to walk away. ''Just don't break nail.'' He teased me. I couldn't help but giggle. We stood bottoms up in the air, prepared for the mini battle that was about to begin. Peter quickly grabbed the ball from the floor and ran towards the match line as I stood by the side line trying not to get hit. 

I continued to run around the gym as Peter kept throwing multiple soft balls at me. He wasn't using his spidey powers, if he was I would of been out ages ago. He sighed deeply before throwing his hands in the air ready to give up though I knew it was an act. Peter began to walk towards the benches- giving up but within seconds turned around breaking into a run and throwing the ball straight at me, hard! I fell to the ground yet was able to get the ball into my grip. Many people gasped in the crowd and the other half cheered for Peter's victory though it stopped for I had stood tall and proud with the ball in the air. 
''Parker's out!'' The coach blew his deafening whistle whilst Peter walked towards me. 
''Well done.'' He smiled at me and I returned it. ''I just didn't want to hurt your pretty face.'' He came up with a lame excuse as he walked away though stopped in his tracks to turn around and face me with the most shocked/scared/upset face I had ever seen. By now the bell had run for the next lesson and every one was leaving apart from us two.

''I mean- I did want to win but you are pretty- just a little. No actually a lot- I just. I meant to say you are really pretty and I wanted to win but couldn't becau- I'm going to shut up now.'' He quickly grabbed his stuff, running out the gym awkwardly. I smiled at his cute actions.    
        ''God, I miss him so much!'' I mumbled, frowning.