''I love you.''

''So how did I even get into these clothes? And on the sofa?'' I asked generally curious, pointing to my new red top and light blue jeans. Peter looked slightly embarrassed and turned a red-pink colour. 

''Uh- you're dad was asleep when I got you home. You sort of broke down and fainted when I bought you home which made it a little harder to carry you and you had a little dirt and blood on your clothes so I uh-well...'' I grinned at him, ''It's okay.'' 

''Yeah, I could definitely get used to it.'' He had his cheekiness back in check I see. I swatted his shoulder playfully however he just laughed. 

''So...A long week huh.'' I stared in disbelief, it had only been a week? or less! I thought it had been at least a month. Though we did graduate around two weeks ago so I don't know why I'm so surprised. ''I know.''

''I met your friend! Harry.'' Peter looked interested.

''I haven't seen much of him lately but his dad's really ill so I wasn't expecting much.'' I nodded, everything became silent. We were back at the abandoned garage that had started it all. I remember the late night skating sessions we used to have. 

''Why are we here?'' I smiled, touching a small metal hammer. ''Because...'' Peter looked around with me before hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as I giggled. 

''Do you still see her? Alice?'' He shook his head. ''Do you?'' Peter asked me. ''I remember her but no, I don't see her.'' 

''I'm sorry about your mum.'' He mumbled as I spun around to face him. He looked guilty but not more than when I broke up with him after the funeral. 

''It's okay. I love you more.'' His deep brown eyes stared into my blue ones. ''People are going to get hurt, I'm just glad it's not us.'' It sounded selfish but honestly I don't care. Peter was with me and that was all that mattered. 

''I will make sure that nothing will ever hurt you, Emily. I promise that. Even if it kills me I will never stop loving you.'' He cupped my face. ''Spider man will protect you.'' He kissed my forehead. ''Do you remember when you thought I was a girl?'' I nodded embarrassed and giggled.  ''And then gay?'' I laughed at that one. ''And look at us now.''

I could remember how I bumped into Peter that day and seeing them brown eyes I love so much for the first time. Peter grabbed my attention back when he shot a web across the room and another and another and another until the whole room was full of spider webs. I laughed as he pulled me into them, then...got on his hands and knees. 

''Y'know, when I helped you up when we first met, I instantly thought ''Wow she's amazing! I want her to be mine.'' so... and by the way I know I'm the most dangerous person to be with right now but clearly you don't care about that.'' I laughed once more, not prepared for what happened next. ''But I'm counting on you.'' He grinned from his earlier quote at my interview. ''So would you the most gorgeous girl I had ever laid eyes on and loved from the first moment I met you....marry me? or spider man? or you know what! You can choose.'' He pulled out the most beautiful ring I had ever saw. It looked sort of like my mums...

My eyes bulged and immediately I pulled him to me. ''Both.'' I kept mumbling. ''I love Peter Parker and Spider man.'' I felt him grin into my blonde hair.

''Your dad gave me the ring by the way, I hope you don't mind.'' I couldn't stop smiling and just nodded crazily whilst he laughed.

        ''I love you, Emily.'' 

        ''I love you too.''