''I can help.''

Soon we landed safely on the ground as people ran away from times square once again, what's with this guy and times square?

''It's Electro.'' Peter explained, he had put his mask back on now. So that was his name. Electro. ''You need to go! Get out of here.'' 

''No! I can help.'' I took a step towards him until I felt something restrain my hand from a tree...a web.

''Pe-I mean spider man!'' I yelled after him careful not to reveal his identity but he was to far for him to hear me. People were pushed out of his way as he ran towards the square whilst I searched for something, anything that might help me cut loose. Something sharp, something hard...Like a diamond. I grabbed Alice's necklace and began to slice the web apart. 10 seconds later I was free and ran in the same direction as Peter. I found him laying on the floor injured as Electro flew away...literally. He shook his head as if to say run but instead I helped him up. 

''I can help.'' I assured him though I don't know how. 

''No. The grids are electrified, unless you are a scientific genius who can figure out how to work them then it's no good.'' I began to think of ideas before Electro came back. 

''What if I could conduct a piece of it's energy onto a metal pole or something.'' I looked around the area to see it was full of dumped metal and plastic. ''You'd be fighting fire with fire.''

''That'd work.'' He sighed then got up as a bright blue light was visible in the sky. ''I'll go take care of this.'' I nodded at him then ran towards the pit of metal to find a pole which was easy.

''Spidey! Make a web!'' I shouted, pointing towards two standing poles which could easily trap electro if he was occupied enough. Soon four perfect webs were tied across each of them. I grabbed the loose pole I had collected and put it on a electrified grid. Before the electricity could get to my hands- I threw the pole at the webs making them electric. 

''Emily! Darling!'' My eyes widened and my stomach dropped as my mum ran around the corner. She had followed me here clearly. ''Mum you have to go! It's dangerous!'' She shook her head and grabbed my hand which I swatted away. Mum looked shocked yet stayed where she was. Not leaving without me. 

''I have to go find more poles!'' I ran away leaving her to collect another loose pole and copied my last movements. She kept trying to grab me away but I ran away to the poles one last time. 

I ran around the corner to grab the last loose pole and could see Electro's blue light slightly behind the large building I was near but continued with my job. The webs should be electrified enough to make Electro injured. As I picked up the last pole, an ear-piercing screech was heard from around the corner...        

        ''Mum?''