''I'm counting on you.''

After last night, I tried to text Peter though it was hard without a phone! I guess I lost it when everyone pushed me last night. Today was my interview for the university of London and let me tell you, I'm not happy about it but I really didn't have a choice considering my mum already had my passport and ticket ready and I had already packed most of my things.

 My fingers were shaking whilst my heels tapped the marble like floor due to the nerves. I made sure that today I looked my best and that I had the best of my art work with me. Although I was more worried about whether Peter got injured or not, this was also important. 

''Emily Walker.'' A tanned receptionist called out. ''You're interview is now.'' 

I stood up and took a deep breath, my fingers still shaking. I quickly patted down my dress before making my way towards the large, glass and wooden door- I felt more nervous than I had ever in my life. 

''Emily!'' A familiar voice said as the entry door slammed shut. I turned around to see 'the quiff' running towards me with a backpack strapped around him. 

''Peter! You're okay?'' He nodded quickly. 

''Yes but there's something I need you to do for me. I'm going to need a distraction whilst I infiltrate Oscorp.'' I nodded at him, knowing that the receptionist behind me could hear everything so I tried to keep everything short and give no clues. He soon caught on.

''Meet me at the front of it at 2.'' He started to peer around the room. ''What even is this place? A hotel?'' I shook my head. ''Oh, this is it! Your interview? Oh my god. I'm so sorry.''

''Ms Walker?'' The receptionist said. ''You're going to be late.'' I nodded at her then back at Peter signalling for him to leave.

''I'm so sorry. I'm her-uh cousin. I just don't want her to go to England... Maybe come back to Spain with my mom.'' He put on an accent. ''It's nice there- sunny even but uh yeah, tropical. Barely any rain...yeah.'' He leaned in close to me so only I could hear. ''You're going to do great. Just meet me at Oscorp.'' He placed his hands over mine to stop them from shaking which worked. ''I'm counting on you.'' Peter grinned then turned to the receptionist who was still waiting for me.

''Adiós.'' I smiled at his retreating figure before walking into the office type room.