''It's Max.''

''Dammit Peter!'' I yelled, pushing back a couple of branches that hadn't been cut in ages so I could pass through. hundreds of people began to gather around the square whilst police pushed people back. I took my space in between a couple of teenage girls near to the front though I couldn't see much. 

''Excuse me! Sorry.'' I mumbled at each person I shoved. Now I was at the front and had probably the best view possible. My eyes peered around the square though I couldn't see anything apart from a police car. My eyes widened as it was picked up and thrown to the left of a..blue man who kind of sparkled. The car hit the ground near a policeman laying on the ground however it didn't hit him. The whole crowd were in shock and began to boo at the blue man. Honestly, I felt bad for him but hey, I wasn't the one who just tried to kill a policeman. The car was lifted over the head of spider man who was dressed in a new suit which I really thought suited him better. He placed himself on top of the broken car and waved over to the blue guy to grab his attention. 

''Yo sparkles!'' Oh my god. PETER!  he just tried to kill a guy...Don't provoke him! Sparkles turned around to face him but looked shocked.

''You don't remember me?''A somehow croaky voice came from him.

''Of course I remember you! You're my eyes and ears! Uhh, what's your name again? Uhh, do I know it? I know it! Don't tell me...'' My stomach dropped. Peter was definitely going to get hurt.

'It's Max.'' 

''Is it Max?'' 

''Yes. How could you forget me?'' The blue on him began to intensify and people began to step back, including me. He looked around times square to see it full of armed policemen prepared to kill him. 

''You lied to me!'' He yelled as lightening formed around his hands. Spider man looked over in the crowd to me to see if I was okay. I just nodded whilst the girls in front squealed, thinking he was looking at them. My eyes rolled and I shoved in front of them; my territorial side showing. Wow, I need to lock that thing away and throw away the key.

''No! No! I'm trying to help you let me help you!'' Peter began to explain to the police that bluey was okay and that they needed to talk in private though it was too late, bluey was too angry. 

''Argh!'' He yelled, throwing his head back then shooting a lightening bolt from his hands.  I screamed along with the everyone else in the crowd who began running away as lightening bolts hit the ground near to them. My stomach dropped as I looked back to see a car coming towards Peter who happily stopped it with his webs. However, before I could see it I was swept away by the crowd.