Through his eyes III

Suhyeon was standing by Baekhyun's office, peeking through the door.

He was currently in a small meeting with Jungkook and he didn't want anybody disturbing them. Not even her.

She sighed and turned around to catch Kyungsoo standing right behind her.

She gasped and put a hand on her chest
"God! Kyungsoo don't do that!"

"Sorry but I couldn't help it"
He said and crossed his arms

"Couldn't help what?"

"You think the co-head is cute"

Suhyeon's eyes went wide
"What?!"

"You think he's cute"

"I do not!"
What made him think that I possibly liked Baekhyun's employees?

"You've been eyeing him ever since he got here"
Kyungsoo said with a lift of his brow

"Okay maybe i am because he just looks way too young to be a co-head"

"He's got experience"

"I heard"
Suhyeon said with a huff

"Or maybe you're just jealous because he's stealing time from your man"
He smirked at her

Suhyeon blushed hard
"I- no! Im leaving!"

Kyungsoo laughed while she stomped away because he perfectly knew that was the main reason she was being moody.

Baekhyun had been paying absolutely no attention to her ever since Jungkook got there.

She always see's him walk side by side with Jungkook, discussing about papers and up coming projects and when she tries to talk to him he blows her off with "im busy , babe"

She wanted to cry. She just wants kisses and hugs from him but he's way too busy.
Not even at home, right when they get home he falls asleep quicker than a grandma and she just looks at him with a frown.

Sometimes she thinks why Baekhyun ever put her in the company when he's not going to see her at all. He said he wanted to have her there to keep her close but he's not even 5 feet away from her.

Her computer was on and on a clothing website trying to find a comfortable sweater since it was starting to get cold.

Her eyes caught Baekhyun talking to Kyungsoo about something and handed him papers.
Jungkook soon appeared next to him with a hand on his shoulder who comfortably moved it slowly down his back.

Suhyeon blinked and watched his hand.
Jungkook took it away quickly when Baekhyun moved to walk the other direction.

She tried replaying the way Jungkook moved his hand so sensual around him.
Was he possibly- no no

She heard Jungkook had a girlfriend so he clearly wasn't....that. Maybe..

She shook her head and continued looking through the clothing website.

____

The clock hit 12:00 pm
And Suhyeon was putting away a few papers Kyungsoo asked her to put away for him.

She stuffed them inside a file and put it inside his small drawer on the side.

When she was done she looked around the office. No one was there anymore, they all went home except for Baekhyun who was still inside with Jungkook.

Suhyeon walked over to his office door and opened it.

"Babe"
She stopped when she saw Jungkook sitting ontop of his desk , looking really close to Baekhyun.