Romance X

After hearing the news about the new gossip that's going around. Suhyeon has been acting insecure around Baekhyun and he has noticed.

They were back at the house and she was in the shower while Baekhyun was taking off his jacket and shoes.

Suhyeon had came home before him and had walked in on her singing.
He smiled softly at the soft delicate voice.

She was a great singer, her voice was smooth and he could probably hear it all day.
He thought about hopping into the shower with her but that wasn't a good idea since she's been shy around him.

He didn't want to believe the gossip was true because Suhyeon makes the same money he does, so it dosen't make sense.

The door opened to their bathroom and she walked out but stopped as soon as she saw Baekhyun.
"Y-you're home"
She said

Baekhyun nodded
"Yeah, happy to see me?"
He asked

"I mean..yeah i guess"
She smiled awkwardly

"Suhyeon"
Baekhyun said as he walked towards her
" why are you being like this?"

She looked up " what are you talking about?"

"You're clearly avoiding me"
He said , shoving his hands into his pockets

" if i was avoiding you I wouldn't of came home"
She said and walked past him to the closet.

Baekhyun watched her go in and followed her.
" you know, you're not a very good liar, babe"
He chuckled lightly

"Who said i was lying"
She said as her back faced him while she looked for her pajamas.

"That"
Baekhyun pointed out and she turned to him
" you always avoid eye contact when you're lying to me"

Suhyeon looked into her drawer for some underwear " and so what?"

"So what?"
Baekhyun scoffed and walked over to the table that was in the middle of their walk in closet.
He leaned on it and stared at the top of her head while she looked for her stuff.
" I don't know why you're so insecure about that it's just some stupid article"

"It's not just SOME stupid article ,Baekhyun it's an article that can ruin my reputation"
She said and closed the drawer and placed the black pantie on the top of the table.

Baekhyun raised a brow at the lacy fabric and picked it up with his finger
"Wearing this to get lucky?"

Suhyeon blushed and quickly took it away from his hands. He laughed " Im just joking"

She ignored him and put on her underwear without taking off her robe.
For some reason , she felt really uncomfortable with Baekhyun in the room. They have been married for two years and she still feels like this even thought they've had sex many times.

" now you can't get naked infront of me? Unbelievable"
Baekhyun said and dramatically threw his hands up into the air.
"Babe it's ok"

Suhyeon shook her head and pouted
"No.."

"Really? You're really going to believe it's true?"

"Are you?"
She asked and Baekhyun stared at her, not knowing how to answer her question
"Because i Don't know if you believe anything now since you thought i trashed the office thay day"

" everyone was saying it was you"
He said

"And you believed them? I'm your wife Baekhyun and you don't trust me"
She said and shook her head as she took off her robe and starting putting in her clothes.