Still As Pretty As Ever XVI

Somehow Baekhyun ended up in Suhyeon's front door to which she was extremely confused about.

She looked at him but he didn't look back at her.

"So are you going to tell why you're at my front door and how exactly you found my address"
She said and Baekhyun still didn't look up at her.

She pursed her lips.
"Baekhyun?"
She asked impatiently but the man still said nothing

"If you're trying play games with me and my feelings than this is seriously not funny"
She crossed her arms and waited.

Baekhyun finally looked up
"Me? Playing with your feelings? Oh, never"
He said

Suhyeon rolled her eyes
"You're still as annoying as ever"

Baekhyun smirked
"And you're still as pretty as ever"

Suhyeon blushed
"So you don't talk to me for two years then somehow you end up at my door just to bother me and call me pretty? Real shitty of you, Baek"

"Who said i just came for that?"
He said " maybe i came to see how you were doing. Literally have not heard anything from you at all, i kind of figured you'd call me just in case you were desperate"
He grinned

"Fuck you first of all and second, you changed your number like a dumb idiot and your email and no, the reason I didn't contact you is because we got a divorce and usually when couples get a divorce, they don't talk to each other"
She said and Baekhyun raised a brow

"Yeah, you don't gotta remind me, sweetheart and plus i was busy. I wanted to contact you but never had time"
He said and put his hands in his pocket
" Then some chick leaked my number and i had to change it"

Suhyeon fake pouted
"Aww boohoo poor little Mr. Byun got his number leaked by an obsessive fan"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes
"I didn't ask for it to be honest"

"Yeah but you should've seen it coming, hot stuff"
She looked at her keys
"So um...again, why exactly are you here?"

"I know it creepy and out of the blue since we haven't talked in 2 years but i saw you and i just got the urge to come say hi"
He said

"Well hello and bye"
She said and put her key into the doorknob ready to bolt in

"No wait-"
Baekhyun tried stopping her from leaving
"I hope you're okay"
He said and rubbed the back of his neck

"Im completely fine, Baekhyun"
Suhyeon said and she sighed
"You don't have to worry about me and besides it's not like im homeless either"

Baekhyun looked around
"Yeah but it surely isn't worth the 5 stars"
He made a face in disgust

"Oh my god stop being a snobby prick and be happy that i even got a place that i can pay the rent with on time"
Suhyeon said and started opening her door

Baekhyun looked at her and wanted to stop her again but he really didn't know what to say anymore.

Suhyeon opened her door and went in slightly
"I'll see you around Baek, please don't stay outside my door for long, that's creepy"
She said and started closing the door

"But Suhyeon wai—"

"Bye, Baekhyun"
Suhyeon cut him off and she closed it and locked it.

Baekhyun stared at the door and sighed, putting his hands on his hips.
On the other side, Suhyeon was pressed against the door with her hand on her chest.

Her heart was ready to pop out of her chest.

She swears she will have major drama this year. Baekhyun is just too much