5k/Please read

Why am I not surprised we've already hit 5k?

Thanks guys XD

I'll see ya at 1ok ;)

Now here's the important part

*NOTE: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THE BOOK IS ALREADY COMPLETE*

So for those of you who have read some of my other books, you know, that at some point in the book I have everyone vote for the next book they'd like to see. Whelp, here we are again XD!

I'll paste some descriptions of books that I could write next down below, and I'll give you all till the end of this book to vote for one in the comments!

Ready? Here we go!

Title:
WereWoof (The Pack)
Description:
Rob has it good.

A job where he gets to play games all day, wonderful supportive friends, millions of subscribers, a beautiful home, a special place in the Pack... All in all Rob's life is pretty great. Or, so it's seems. To Rob, he doesn't feel like he's pulling his weight enough for The Pack. He has the least subscribers even though he's the oldest, although by no means weak he's a little scrawny, and for him, he always feels like a nuisance to his friends. That he annoys them by simply being present. That they want to replace him, and that they'd do better without him.

Now, of course, this is the exact opposite of what his friends think. The love him, care for him, and consider him a valuable member to their team. But good ol' self-conscious tells Rob otherwise.

And he's willing to do ANYTHING it takes to change that.

If only he knew the consequences...

Title: Dragonthearted (The Pack)Description: I haven't made a description yet, but you can see the plot of this book under the chapter 'Dragonhearted' in my random story ideas book

Title:
Dragonthearted (The Pack)
Description:
I haven't made a description yet, but you can see the plot of this book under the chapter 'Dragonhearted' in my random story ideas book

Title:
Freaks (TC + Seto and friends)
Description:
One by one, people are disappearing.

At first, it was a rare case. And people thought they were classic kidnappings. But then they became more frequent. Multiple times a month, weeks, days. Disappearances just keep popping up everywhere, and before long, everyone is living a life of fear. Who will be next? Where are these missing people? What's happening? Nobody knows. And nobody wants to find out, either.

Now... What happens when Sky, Ty, and Jason go missing too?

Only time will tell.

Title: Warp (Teamcrafted+Seto/The Pack and friends)Description:Today will, without doubt, be a major event in history

Title:
Warp (Teamcrafted+Seto/The Pack and friends)
Description:
Today will, without doubt, be a major event in history. For the first time, scientists have created a machine that will allow a spaceship to warp across the galaxy in a matter of minutes. The particular part that allows this was given the name 'Dimensional Warp Crystal', or DWC for short, and it is simply an extremely rare space warping crystal, which as far as anyone knows, is the only existing one on the planet. And Jason volunteered to test out the DWC for the first time. Now of course since this is the first time it will be used, there are multiple risks that could all lead to death. But even so Jason bravely accepts this honour, and so, as the countdown begins, Jason prepares to be the first teleporting human. If the DWC turned out to be a success, then there is no telling the riches that could be discovered. Perhaps a planet that rains diamonds, or a planet with never before seen elements. Or maybe... Jason will discover life. In any case once he returns - which Jason convinces himself he will - fame and fortune awaits him.

But as you know, everything comes with a cost.

Title: And Then There Were Six (The Pack and friends)Description:18

Title:
And Then There Were Six (The Pack and friends)
Description:
18. That's how many youtubers were captured, and thrown into the maze. 18. That's how many started the maze, an endless labyrinth of halls and traps. 17. That's how many remained after the first trap. 16. 15. 14. The pattern continues, sometimes two at a time. Mobs, Lava pairs, arrows, and the like slowly pick them off. 10. 9. 8. 7...

And then there were 6.

6. That's number of players who had completed each trial, with little to no difficulty. 6. That's the number of players who were determined to find the end, and go home. 6. They would not give up, they were determined to prevail. 6. That's how many HE had to step the game up for.

18. That's how many started the maze.
And then there were 6.

What one do you guys wanna see? Let me know!