Chapter 3

The clock strikes nine an I grab the,now cold, bag of food Joey had bought for me. I sit down on the stool behind the counter. The bag has a cheese burger wrapped in wax paper, it was from a little diner in town.
I lean on the counter, munching on the cold sandwhich. I lay my left cheek flat on the counter and continue to chew.
I was tired, normally I was in bed, asleep snuggled to my pillow. Not cold an eating so late.
I swallow the food I was chewing, laying the half ate sandwhich down. I just decide to sleep. I feel myself begin to go numb, falling into the spiral of sleep. I hear a something clatter to the floor.
I jump, sitting up straight, catching the eye of Joey. He looks at me for a few moments.
I stand up an stretch. I decide to walk to Joey's station to see what he was working on.
He was tattooing a young boy of maybe twenty-one. The boy was getting someones named tattoed acrossed his chest. I watch as Joey's black gloved hand moves as he added a "T" to the name Matthew. It is so facinated by just watching him. I didn't notice when he was done until he stands up an removes the gloves. I turn around an walk back to the counter. I see the young man taking his money for the tattoo.
I see Joey talking to another tattoo artist. I sit back dowm leaning my head on the cold glass counter, closing my eyes for a second time, slowly falling asleep.
................
I wake up later, disoriented. I wasn't in the chair behind the counter. I sat up quickly, seeing the shop through the glass on a door. I must be in the office.
I quickly get up an stand up and walk out the door. I walk down the hall, into the shop, qbd straight up to Joey. He is behind the counter ."Did you fucking move me, Black?," I spit out.
He casually turns around an looks down at me,"Yes, you would have been sore or fell off of the chair if you would have stayed where you were. "
I glare at him, "Well, where ever the hell I fall asleep leave me fucking be because that is my choice."
He walks towards me an pins me against the wall," Laura, get home an go to sleep, before I do something I'll regret." He whispers into my ear.
I push against him,"I'm not afraid of you Black. So, you can cut all the 'fear me' bullshit. So, let me do my fucking job an leave me the hell alone. " I seeth at him.
I am over his shoulder in a blink of a eye. I wiggle around. He smacks my ass one good time,"Stop moving Babydoll." He orders.
I stop moving and continue to wait for him to put me down. We walk down a hall past everybody an into a small closet like area.He shuts the door behind us, setting me on the ground.
I am pushed against some supplies," You're going do as I say, Babydoll." He whispers then bites my neck" Do as I say an you'll love your reward."
I feel a shiver run through me an I press myself against him. "Whatever you say, Reaper." I say an nip his ear.
I hear him groan,"Oh, Babydoll, you are tempting me."
I push him back walking out of the door. I turn seeing him adjust himself to hide anything embarrassing.
Smiling, I walk to the desk, glancing at the clock, seeing that it was time to leave.
I look at Lucas," Is there anything else?" He shakes his head no, I walk out the door to the parking lot.
I walk around the building stopping when my car comes into view.
The piece of junk looks worst then before, two tires slashed, windshield cracked, an seats torn wide open.
I wipe the tears that leaked out an walked back in the shop. "Hey, can someone give me a ride home?" I ask quietly an wipe more tears away.
Lucas walks over to me," What is wrong, Laura? Did something happen?" He ask quickly.
I shake my head no," Someone trashed my car. It's fine."
Lucas looks at me but yells," Reaper, we have a problem out here."
I hear foot steps. Then see Joey," What happened?" He demands.
" Someone trashed her car."
"Have you checked the tapes?"
"I don't think she parked where the cameras can see."
"Well go check while I go see what it looks like an then take her home."
Joey grabs my hand an leads me outside. I look at my car.Joey pulls his phone out an turns on the flash light. He walks around the car looking.
I wrap my arms around myself. This was the first real iteam I owned. Now the windshield was busted. The seats carved up, tires slashed. I could see my muffler. There is no telling what they did under the hood.
It took me three years to save up for her. How was I supposed to go visit Mr. Black now? It's going to take me forever to save up for another one.
Joey walks over to me he wipes my tears away. "I'll fix this." He says
I shake my head no," It was a piece of junk. It was just the first thing I owned. I'll just call a junk yard tomorrow an have them take it away." I say.
He leans down, an kisses my head, " Let's get you home."
He leads me to his bike." Let's get you preped for your first ride." He holds his overly large, to me, jacket and a helmet.
He makes sure to zip up the jacket an to make sure the strap on the helmet is secure.
He throws his legs over the bike an straddles it. I struggle to get on, but when I do I tightly hold onto his waist.
I lay my cheek flat agaist his back, catching a last glimps of my car.
He starts the bike an takes off down the drive. I feel the wind whip around us.
I watch as we speed past shops an apartments. The blurring lights hypnotizes me.
We begin to slow an he stops infront of my apartment. I just lean to the side, falling to the ground. I look up an see Joey smile shake his head.
It reminds me of when we were still in high school. His boyish smile. His eyes light up with the smile. I just really want him.
I stand up an wipe off my bottom. I take off the helmet an bite my lip. I look at him, " You want to come up, for the night?" I ask quietly
He looks at me,"Is that what you want?" He ask
I nod my head. He kicks the kick stand down an leans the bike over, swinging his leg over the bike, leaning against it. He pulls me against his chest. " I'll do anything you want me to."
I grab his hand and an pull him away from the bike, to my apartment door. I push it open. I go to pull him in but he stops.
"Does you door not have a lock on it?" He ask
I shake my head no, " Never had one."
He walks in quickly an push the door shut an a chair undernearh the door handle.
"I'll see about getting you a lock in the morning. I don't like the thought of you here with an unlocked door." He pushes me against the wall, making me forget everything.
He kisses my neck, while his hands pull down my tank top. His fingers brushes my bra straps off my shoulder an down my arm. The cups of my bra begin to lower.
He leans down an takes on of my nipples into his mouth, lightly bites the hard tip. My head rolls back with a moan, he bites harder.
Joey move his hands to the button of my jeans. He sticks his hand through the opening. I feel him rub me through my panties. I pull his head away from my breast. He looks at me an demands,"Moan for Daddy again baby." I kiss him as he slips his finger through the leg of my underwear. His finger quickly finding my entrance, beginning to slowly circle my clitoris.
I bit his neck. He starts to finger me ," Baby, you are burning me up." He groans out.
He pump his finger in me faster. I stand on my tippy toes an slam back down. I start riding his finger. He adds a second one.
I fill myself cumming. I lay my head back letting myself ride the wave.
I stop shaking and Joey removes his hands. I lose all energy. I begin to slide down.
Joey wraps his arms around my waist and helps me to the bedroom. He lays me on the bed an takes off all my clothes.
When I think he is about to start undressing, he walks out. I just lay my head back confused, closing my eyes.
A few minutes later I feel a warm rag wiping me down. I open my eyes slowly an see Joey gently wiping me off. I close my eyes again and drift off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning I look for my phone an couldn't find it, normally it's on my night stand but today it isn't. . I get out of bed and decide to get in the shower, I'll look for it in the living-room after a shower to feel fresh.
I step out of the shower with dripping hair. I wrap a towel around me an walk into the living room.
I stop a few steps out of my bedroom. Joey, Lucas, and about five other people are either standing around my living-room or sitting on some kinds of funiture. The group of men stare at me. I promptly turn around an walk back into my room.
I grab some baggy sweat pants an an tank top from my closet. The underwear are mismatched but I really didn't care,a red sports bra and pink lace panties. I leave my hair alone wanting it to air dry.
Walking back out Joey is glaring at Lucas. I look at the groupbof five men that I don't know for a moment. " Would you like some coffee?" I ask them. They all look to Joey. " You don't have to ask that numb-nuts for permission. This is my house if you want coffe then get it an let me handle the fucker." They all get up quickly an walk to the kitchen.
Lucas is laughing, head thrown back, Joey is just looking at me. I roll my eyes. I walk and sit on the arm of the couch. It is thred bear, got it at a thrift store for twenty a few years back.
I look at Lucas," Why are five strange men in my house?"
He just turn his head an looks at Joey. I turn an look at him as well.
" They are recruit, prospects, we call them. I have them here to do a few things while we work. I didn't want them working until you were awake. You slept in late so I had them just wait. So, get dressed for work.