Chapter 6

I rush into the shop. Lucas is behind the counter smiling. When he sees me walk in, I smile at him.
  "I see you got a few more marks, Sweetcheeks." I blush and look down when I see that my chest has a few more love bite marks.
  Lucas moves from behind the counter allowing me to take my spot. I quickly look at the appointments for today. Joey walks in a few minutes later an Lucas starts to laugh. I look at Joey an see nothing weird.
  "What the fuck do you find funny?" Joey snaps.
  " I'm going to start calling you two the leopards." Lucas says walking to his office.
Joey walks to his station an looks in the mirror then snaps around to look at me. He has a few love bites on his neck.  I smile, "Paybacks a bitch." I mumble an fight back a smile.
  The first appointment comes in early an I send her to Joey. He looks nervious when he sees her. I watch as he begins to prepare for her tattoo. The rest of the guys appointments arrive on time. A few customers watch the artist to make sure everything they do is clean and sanitary
  When the girl, her appointment name being Samatha, goes to leave she stands up on her toes an kisses Joey directly on the mouth. Joey pulls back quickly an sends her to me. I glare at her an say one hundred and fifteen for the tattoo. She looks at me confused. "I include the price of tip as well." I know I didn't do this for anyone else. You aren't supposed to, but I was pissed.
  She giggle innocently," Oh, I already gave him his tip."
  I glare her," Then an even hundred."  She hands me the money an sways out the door. Joey's next appointment comes in shortly after Samatha left. He glances at me when he sees my glare he starts to prepare the next customer, at least this customer is a guy.
  Lucas walks out of the office an smiles at Joey. " I'm going to pick up some food. What size coffin, I mean coffee, do you want?"
  I feel the corner of my mouth lift a little. Joey stops for a moment shaking his head no then looks at me. I glare back then shrugs my shoulders.
  " Hey, Sweetcheeck, do you want anything." He ask when he leans against the counter. I shake my head no.
  "Yes the hell she does. She didn't eat breakfast or lunch." I glare at Joey. Who was still working on the guy
  "Get back to work an let me decide what I fucking want." I spit back at him.
  I see his musles tense. I continue the glare at him for a moment then turning to  Lucas an smile," Can you just grab me something to drink an take me home tonight?" He nods his head walking out the door. The shop is quiet.
  Lucas comes back about thirty minutes later setting a bag in front of me. I look at him an he whistle innocently. Lucas leans close to me  whispering, " Give 'em hell." He walks away.
  I grab the bag and smile, chicken nuggets, I take one out of the box and munch on them as I book appointments for the next couple of weeks.
  I finish a call when arms wrap around me. I stand up an walk away. I begin to go to each station and pick up trash from everybody's dinner, ignoring Joey's station.
  I grab the wipes an wipe down the counter as I hear Joey meets his next customer.
  I walk to Lucas's office, he looks up from his computer when my knuckles rap on the door.
" Do you do piercings here? i ask.
  Lucas grins," We have someone certified to pierce."  "How much will you charge me?" I ask. I would have to wait until I get paid.
  Lucas waves his hand infront of me," No charge."
" I can't take charity." I say
  " Just consider anything you get part of your uniform."
  I nod my head. Lucas stands up an walks into the parlour with me. Mark an Joey don't have anyone an are talking to each other. Joey is complaining how his appointment left because he was a chicken shit.
  " Reaper, get ready, you about to pierce your self a virgin." I feel my blood go cold. Joey looks at me.
  I walk to his station sitting down in his chair. He walks over an washes his hands the slips on some black gloves. " So, What would you like, Babydoll?"
  I bite my lip an lift up my tank-top, an point to my bellybuttion.
  Joey licks his lips having me lift my shirt to just below my breast. He rubs anticeptic liquid on my belly buttion an around the area.
  I hold back a moan from his gental touch. He gets his equipment an looks at me. "Damn, baby, are you sure?" He ask quietly.
  I nod my head. He gets the tweezer things an sets it to wear he is going to put the needle. I bite my lip.  He looks at me then back at the needle. He checks his positioning twice more. "Breath in then out, Babydoll." He says quietly.
  I take a deep breath in then let it out. When I begin to exhale he shoved the needle through. It felt like a paper cut. He quickly put in the jewlery.
  He looked at me," You ok?" I smile an nodded. He leaned up pecking my cheek.
  Joey grabs a wet wipe and begans to wipe the antiseptic off of my stomach.
  "Today an piercing, soon a tattoo." I hear Lucas say.
  I stand up and stretch. I reach into my pocket an pull out a twenty an hand it to Joey.
  He stands up an shakes his head. He leans down to kiss me an I move.
  I shove the twenty in his pocket walking back to the counter.
  Joey behind the counter grabbing my hips," We'll stop on the way to your apartment so I can get the stuff to care for it."
  I continue to look at the screen. " Lucas is taking me home." I say nonchalantly.
  Joey pulls me back into him," Babydoll, you are playing a very dangerious game." He whispers in my ear.
  I turn around an snear at him," I wasn't the one who let someone else kiss me."
  He glares down," I'm sorry I didn't know I was allowed to stop getting tips."
I grind my teeth," You know what ok I'll start collecting tips as well." I push him away an walk from behind the counter.
  "If you put your lips on someone else so help you I will fucking kill them." I hear him follow behind me.
  I stop an turn around," As long as you are kissing other people for tips, you can sleep at your apartment an keep your hands off me, Reaper."
  I walk outside an down the road. I hear a motorcycle stop behind me. ," Hey, Sweetcheecks, I would rather you rode instead of walk home."
  I turn around an wipe my cheecks of the tears," Thank you, Lucas. I should have told you I was leaving. "
He shrugs," You were dealing with Reaper. I'm taking you back to the office. He is gone."
I get on the back of the bike, riding back to the shop with Lucas. I hadn't walk more then ten minutes away from the shop.
  Lucas parks and swings his leg over the bike, seeing Joey's empty spot. I start to cry. Lucas  wraps his arms aroumd me and helps me off the bike.
  " He is just mad. In a couple of hours he'll calm down then the both of you can talk it through."
I just stand there an cry for a few minutes.
  I remove my head from his chest when I hear a bike pull up. I pull back an wipe my eyes. Lucas gives me a hug an gets back inside.
  I walk in behind him, right to the counter an begin to organize  everything for Monday. It was Saturday an the shop was closed on Sundays.
  I look at the time an realize its one in the morning. I walk into Lucas's office. He is going over books. He looks up at me," Hey, do you mind staying a little longer, you can sleep on the couch in the back room." I nod my head an walk to the couch, grabbing a blanket an cuddling to the back of the couch. I wondered were Joey could be, was he atleast being safe?
The shop is quiet. There is no buzzing of tattoo guns or people talking. It was a little scary. It was as if the life had been sucked out of the place, maybe it was the life had been sucked out of me.

Edited: May 29, 2018
If you find any more mistakes please let me know in the comments