Chapter 4

I look at Joey, sliding into his jean clad lap. I ignore his request to get dressed. " What are you going to have them do?" I ask.
  He looks at me for a moment then wraps his arms around my waist," There is a rather large list. First, getting a proper lock on that door. After that they are going to fix the leaky sink, an add a new coat of paint to the walls in the kitchen. That is just for today."
" I don't like the idea of them doing this because you told them to." I say an wiggle around in his lap.
He wraps his arms tighter around me."Well it's either this or we put them through hell. I believe they will do this willingly."
I sigh getting up off his lap, walking to my bedroom. My room looked a mess, laundry was scattered everywhere.
  I walk to my dresser, opening drawers to find a reasonable outfit. I decide on just tight jeans and a green long sleeve shirt. It was supposed to be cold tonight.
  I walk out of the room with Lucas and Joey whispering by the door. They looked to be in deep conversation.
  I walk to the kitchen an grab a cup, pouring coffee an looking at the five men in my small kitchen. They all looked intimidating, but I knew none would do anything to me.
   I move around grabbing coffee and sugar. A burly man about a foot and a half taller then me avoid me like the plague.
  I sigh looking at who seems to be the youngest," What do you think about yellow for the color? I ask
  He looks at me a bit surprised." I, in my opinion, a medium light blue would look good in here."
I look at the walls of the  grey chipped color kitchen ," You are right, thank you."
I finish up my coffee talking to the men about add things. I walk back to the front door. Lucas looks at me.
  "Damn, sweet cheeks, those jeans make me wonder whats left to see of that body."
  I roll my eyes. "I need to go to the store." I grab the door handle. Joe puts his hand on the door. "Excuse me, I need food."
  "Make a list, it will be put away by the time you get home. You also almost left without your phone." Lucas said, holding out my phone. I quickly grab it an look at the time. It was ten.
I walk to the counter an grab a container of cotton candy. I shove it in my bag as well as my wallet, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen quickly scribbling down some items for someone to pick up an left thirty dollars on top.
  I walk to the my front door, telling the recruited that they are welcomed to anything they would like.  I quickly walk down the hall on the once baby blue, now brown carpet. The wooden stairs creaked with my every step down the stairs.
  Joey is standing by his bike, the clubs symbol is decaled on both sides of the gray gas tank.  holding his jacket an helmet.
  I sigh," I'll just take the bus. I don't think you should chauffeur me around. You have your own life."
He smirks," Come on, Babydoll, I'll take you to go see dad and to get something to eat. I'll take you to the shop when it is time."
  I look at the bike sighing again," Ok, but I'll eventually have to take the bus." I slip off my bag an he slips the jacket on my shoulders, zipping it all the way up. The helmet is big on me so he really had to tighten the strap, making sure both is secure. He grabs my bag lifting the seat, shoving the bad in then setting the seat back down. 
He swings his leg over the bike an looks at me. I walk ovet an struggles to get on the bike behind him. . Once I'm on I firmly wrap my arm around Joey's waist. My hands brush against his stomach.
  The rumble of the bike begins underneath me. I moan as it starts to simulate me, through my thin pants. I scoot closer to Joey. He reeves up the motor an I bite my lip. Joey looks over his shoulder smirking, he reeves up real quick a last time then hitting the gas.
  I squeeze tight to him. We get to the home quicker then I normally do, Joey had no regards for the speed limit.  I was on the verge of an orgasm when he cut the engine off. I step off the bike after composing myself for a moment. Joey is smiling as he takes off the helmet an jacket.
  I look at him, " What are you smiling at, Big Guy?"
  He looks at me, "If the engine got you that hot, just imagine when we have sex on the bike."
I lift an eyebrow, "We?"
  He leans down pecking my lips, " We, an soon."
I peck his lips aswell. He pulls me closer. I smile an bite his lip, he groans.
  I pull back an grab my bag, walking into the the home. I to the nurses station and sign in, the nurse on duty gibes me a soft smile. I hitch the bag on my should and walk to Jerry's room. The door is open Jerry is asleep on the large hospital bed. It is slightly lifted up and the blankets are around his ankles. He looks peaceful.
   I walk over to his side table an set the cotton candy container on his bed side table. I gently kiss his check and walk back outside the home before I start to cry. I would have to wake up early to come to talk to him one day.
  I walk out of the home . Joey is leaning on his bike with a lite cigarette between his lips. I watch him take a long inhale, the end of the cigarette becoming a flowing ember red, blowing the gray smoke out slowly. I bedim to walk over to him. When he noticed me he quickly throws the cigarette onto the pavement, crushing it under his brown boots.
  "It's fine, just don't let your mother know."  I say, lifting up the bikes seat to setting the bag back in it's spot. Joey makes sure that the helmet and jacket is on secure. He gets on the bike. I scramble on behind him. Joey starts the bike an I lean into him. We ride for about twenty minutes. Joey keeping me on the verge of orgasm the whole way.
  We stop at a store, seeing a motorcycle shop. I slip off the bike looking at Joey. " We need to get you a jacket an helmet that actually fits."
  I cross my arms, " I don't plan on riding with you for long. So, it would be a waste of money for me to buy anything."
  "Well, say we crash. You are wearing both my helmet and jacket. I would be seriously injured. Do you want this body to get damaged?"
  I grumble and walk into the store. It is filled with nothing but motorcycle equipment and gifts.
  I walk over to the jacket that hang on the wall looking at the price the first one I read was sixty-four dollars. I quickly start looking at all the jackets, all being in about the same price range.
  I decide to look at helmets an the price wasn't in my price range either.
  I sigh an look for Joey He is talking to the store clerk, leaning against the glass counter that holds expensive looking sunglasses.
  I walk up to Joey, " This is going to have to wait. I don't have the money for either, but you can have your jacket an helmet back. I trust your driving skills enough to be okay for a little while, until I can get caught up with all my bills."
  Joey looks at me for a second," Get the stuff you need and want. You can make payment. I already opened up an account for you."
  "You shouldn't have. I don't like getting stuff on credit." I glare at him.
  He stands up from his relaxed position. He stiffly walks to stand in front of me glaring down,"Go get a fucking jacket and a motherfucking helmet. I will not be responsible for your brains and skin being all over the goddamn road if something happens. You will get those items an you will get them right fucking now."
  I look at him crossing my arms,"No, I will not be intimadated by you Joseph, you can pull that scary biker stuff on some people, but I know your momma raised you to not hurt a female."
  " Fine, do whatever the fuck you want. I don't give a flying fuck."
He marches over to a rack pulling off a jacket aswell as a helmet, storming out the store.
   I look at the sells clerk, worried that Joey would get in arrested for stealing. The clerk must of read my thoughts.
  "Reaper has an account here." Is all he says
  I walk out the store. Joey is already on the bike with his new gear on. I slowly put on the helmet and jacket of Joey's. 
  I sit behind him, gently setting my hands his hips. Joey takes his hands off the handle bars. He grasps my hands an wraps them tightly around his waist.
  I set my head against his back. Joey reeves up the motor, taking off down the road.  
When we stop at a light all he does is revs up the motor an I wiggle. I know he is doing this to get back at me.
  We pull into a diner. I get off an glare at Joey. He takes off his helmet grinning.
I snatch the helmet from my head, throwing it at him. "What are you upset at, Babydoll? Do you need some dry underwear?"
  I feel myself heat up. I don't respond, I walk towards the diner, ignoring Joey's calls to come back.
  The waitress smiles at me when I walk in. I sit at the counter. Joey was being an asshole because he didn't get his way, fine I can be a bitch as well.
  I look at the menu, deciding to just eat a grilled cheese. The waitress comes up to me an smiles, pulling out a note pad from her apron. I hear the bell signal another customer. The waitress looses her smile, someone sits besides me.
  "I'll have a meat lovers burger, crispy fries, an sweet tea with lemon. What do you want, Sweetcheeks?"
I look at Lucas,"Um, grilled cheese with a glass of milk, please." I hear her writing but I don't take my eyes off of Lucas. I hear the waitresses shoes smack the tile as she walks away.
  "Where is Joey?" I ask confused. I look behind me through the glass window, seeing his bike gone. I expected him to still be here, not Lucas.
  "Something came up, Reaper was needed. He didn't want to leave you here stranded. I was the closest one. So, eat up so I can get to the shop."
  I know what he ment when he said"Reaper". He was needed for something for the gang.
  The waitress comes back with our drinks. " What does 'Reaper' do in the club?" I whisper.
I see him cringe, " He takes out the trash. That is all I can really say. If you want to know more ask him."
The waitress sets down our food an Lucas digs in. I pick at my sandwhich eating the corners. I take a couple of sips from my glass of milk.
  The waitress sets down the bill. I quickly pick it up an pay the bill.
Lucas stands up an waits for me. I walk behind him. He stops infront of a old green pick-up truck. I look at Lucas when we both crawl in. Lucas smirks," Reaper suggested that I don't ride with you on the back of my bike."
I feel my cheeks go crimson. I lean my head against the window as Lucas begins to drive thinking; How much trash has Joey took out for the club?"

Edited:May 28, 2018
Please let me know in the comments if you find any errors. Thank you