Chapter 13

The girl's name is Lana. She is a groupie of the Death's Vengeance.  We clean the kitchen together in an hour.
  Lucas comes in holding bags. I walk over an help him. He looks around the kitchen an smiles" Damn, Sweetcheeks if I knew you would have done this I would have moved you in sooner." He begins taking ingredients out an putting them on the counter.
  Joey stomps down the stairs holding two trash bags. He sees Lucas a sets the trash down, by the other ones.
  " Do you see what she has me doing? I just had to clean my room. She is like my mom." He says to Lucas glances at me smirking.
  I begin to collect my ingredients for the brownies. Joey watching me. " I am sorry I don't want to sleep surrounded by your dirty clothes an trash. I hope you washed that bed sheet." I say.
  He looks at me so confused," Why would I need to wash them?" he asks.
  I begin to stir the bowl with everything in it,"When was the last time you washed them? Who else has slept in your bed? I want clean sheets." I say still stirring.
  He smiles," Oh, baby, I'll wash those sheets. But, know they are just going to get dirty again tonight."
  I feel myself blush, setting down the bowl an spraying the pan with non-stick coating.
  Lucas an Joey leaves the room. Lana puts the brownies in the oven for me as I start the second batch. I end up making about four batches.
  Lana an I was taking out the second batch of brownies when Lucas an Joey comes back in sitting down at the counter.
  Joey looks at me," Hey, Babydoll, we are off tonight for the potluck sheets are in the dryer."
  I smile an flip brownies out of the pan. Joey reaches out for the brownies. I slap his hand.
  Joey looks at me with a heated look," Kitten, did you just hit me?" he says lustfully. I see Lucas a Lana walk out of the kitchen quickly.
  My eyes widen an I feel myself blush. I cut a piece of brownie a hand it to him quickly.
" Sorry, Daddy," I mumble a continue to cut the brownies.
  Joey stands up an walks around the counter. He takes the knife from mean sets it on the counter. " Hands on the counter, Kitten. I want to hear you meow for me." He whispers in my ear.
  I slowly set my hands on the counter. Joey walks behind me an adjust me so I'm bending over. He pulls down my sweatpants a caress my ass. He fingers dip into my pussy an I moan.
  " I love to hear you meow, kitten.," he says an adds a second finger.
   He thrust into me a few times them removes his fingers. I whimper. I wanted him to finish me.
  He slaps my ass one good time." Kitten doesn't hit Daddy. Kitten doesn't get to come now, because she didn't learn the first time. " Joey says then pulls my pants back up.
  I stand up," But, baby, please. I need to come." I pull him down an kiss him. I bite his lip. I run my hand down to his groin.
  Joey grabs my wrist an kisses me back." Go get ready for the potluck. I'll take the brownies out of the oven." He says sternly.
  I bite my lip when an idea pops into my head. I drop to my knees an quickly pull his pants down with me.
  I take his dick in my mouth. I begin to suck. His hands go to my hair. I think he is going to stop me, but he pushes more of him in my mouth.
  I put my hand on the rest of him an begin to move my hand. I take a little more of him into my mouth.
  I look up at him. His head is back his hips begin to thrust. He pulls my head closer to him. I lick around the head he moans.
  I stop a stand-up. He looks at me hungrily. " Kitten, get back down there an finish what you started." He demands.
  I bite my lip an shake my head no. I turn around an run upstairs to the bathroom. I quickly shut an lock the door.
   I turn on the water. The bathroom steaming up. I strip an step into the shower. The water running over me. I just stand there enjoying it.
  The curtain is pulled back an Joey is standing there smiling at me. He steps in with his clothes on," Joey, at least take your clothes off." I say grabbing body wash, facing the front of the shower.
  He smiles at me," Bend over, Kitten, Daddy wants to ease us both."
  I bite my lip, a continue to washing. Joey grabs my hips an presses on my back. I bend over setting my hand on the wall.
  I feel him at my entrance. He must have pushed down his pants.
  He quickly thrust into me. I moan an press back into him. He reaches up an begin to play with my nipples with his fingers.
  I moan, he continues to thrust into me. His hand on my left breast begins to move down.
  His hand finds the top of my slit. His finger glides into the top, finding my clit. He begins to move around. He thrust faster. I feel myself on the verge.
  He finally touches my clit it pushes me over the edge. I orgasm he thrust a couple more times an comes as well.
  Joey holds me at the waist. He lifts me out of the shower, walking over an sets me on the bathroom counter.
  My legs feel like jello my breath is heavy.
  I lay my head on Joey's chest. He kisses my forehead. " I fucking love you, Babydoll. "
  He grabs a towel from underneath the sink he wraps it around me.
  He lifts me off the counter a quickly walks to the room. He shuts the door.
  I look at him when he sets me on the edge of the bed.
  I look around an smile," The room looks amazing, baby." I say seeing the dirty clothes in a hamper. The trash all is gone.
  He smiles an walks to the dresser an pulls some clothes out. He walks over an sets them on the bed.
  He pulls his wet clothes off an sets them in the hamper. I look him over. He pulls out boxer briefs an quickly puts them on. He pulls out jeans next donning them as well.
  He turns an looks at me," Baby, get dressed. We have to go downstairs in ten minutes.."
  I groan an pick up the light blue pair of underwear. " Where is the potluck being held?" I ask as on slip a dress Joey picked out.
  "Lucas's, Parker is going to be there his mom is working a double." I nod my head an stand up.
  Joey walks to the closet an pulls out a long winter coat. He holds it open for me. I slip it on. He picks up a hairbrush a lightly brush my hair.
  I turn around an kiss his cheek. " Let's go, Big Guy."
  I walk down the stairs an see half the brownies gone.  I glare around. I see bikers eating some. " Why the hell are you eating my brownies?"
  They all turn around an look at me," You made these things? God, women, if Reap ever gets tired of you I'll take you just so you can make me brownies." A man says with piercings and a long gray beard. He was wearing a vest with the gangs seal on it.
  Joey walks behind me," You will not get a chance because she is my Old Lady, Slasher."
  The look at me," Damn, Reap, can she at least make us brownies?" ask Slasher.
  Joey wraps his arms around me," Only if she wants to." He ushers me out the door.