Chapter 11

Joey throws me over his shoulder. I am shocked an just lay there on his shoulder in silence.
He walks through the house and to the bedroom, opening the door and kicking it shut after we get in. He sets me to stand on the floor.
I cross my arms an look at him, giving him a questioning look. He takes off his jacket, an sets on the edge of the bed, sitting down beside it. "Come here, baby." He says, patting his left leg.
I bite the tip of my thumb and walk cautiously to him. He looks at me with a twinkle in his eye when I stop in front of him.
He looks at me," Lay across my lap, baby." I look at his lap an shake my head no.
He sighs," Ok, well do it my way." He grabs my arm and pulls me across his lap, snatching the sweat pants down, only uncovering my ass.
I put my hand on his thigh, intent on getting up. I feel a slap against my ass. I stop what I was doing." Oh,baby, I like the way you ass jiggles after my slap." Joey says.
"Let me up, or so help you..." my words are cut off by another slap to my ass.
" We aren't going to threation Daddy, are we kitten?" He ask huskily.
I feel my juices pour onto my thigh because of the sound of his voice. I bite my lip when another smack echos throughout the room. " Are you going to hit Daddy again?" He ask me quietly. I stay quiet, another smack," Answer Daddy." he commands.
I moan as his finger finds his way into my pussy. " Kitten answer Daddy." He whispers.
His fingers stops an he pulls them out. I try an push his fingers back into me, another smack.
"Answer me." he demands.
" God, no, I will not hit you again." I say.
I jump when my ass is smacked again," Who are you not going hit again." He demands.
"I will not hit Daddy again." I say. Joey bends down an kisses my shoulder," Good Kitten."
He lifts me off his lap." Hands on the bed, baby."
I set my hands on the bed. Joey grabs my hips an pulls me towards him, bending me at the waist. He pushes my pants down to the floor. I moan when I feel him entering my pussy, his Dick stretching me.
I moan as he goes all the way in slowly. He then pulls almost all the way out leaving the tip in, then thrusting back in quickly.
" Please, harder an faster." I moan out.
Joey reaches around my body an underneath my shirt. He pinches my nipples. I let out a gasp," What do you need baby?" He ask.
He pulls back out slowly," I need you to fuck my pussy." I pant out.
" Who to fuck your pussy?"
" You Daddy, only you can fuck my pussy." I say.
Joey grabs my hips an begins to thrust in an out like a mad man. My hand bunches up in the sheet on the bed.
Joey smacks the side of my ass. I yelp an moan, feeling the knot in my womb. He thrust a few more time when I explode.
" God, baby, Joey I am coming." I yell.
Joey continue to thrust a dozen more times when he comes. My arms become weak. I fall onto the bed, Joey holding my hips up, finishing coming .
Joey pulls out when he is done and lifts my pants up. He helps me get on the bed comfortably, pulling the sheet over me. He rubs light circles into my ass, easing away the sting.
I moan an cuddle into a pillow. Joey stands up an kisses my cheek, " I am glad you are mine." he whispers in my ear as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up with Joey lightly shaking me. I roll over an flinch, my ass hurt. Joey smiles at me knowingly.
" Baby doll, you need to wake up. It is almost time for work." He whispers.
I rub my eyes an stretch. ," What am I suppose to wear?" I croak out.
He smiles," Death stayed here while you slept and someone fixed the heater in this place. I went an got you some clothes. I especially liked underwear shopping."
I feel myself blush, standing up prom the bed. Joey wraps his arms around my body an kisses me," Shower then get dressed and after we'll head out." He says.
I nod my head grabbing the remaining sheet off the bed. I walk into the bathroom in our bedroom.
I adjust the water to the right temperature an pull my hair up into a bun. I step into the bath/shower an stand underneath the water.
I grab the rag that was already in there along with Joeys bodywash. I quickly wash and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom
I step to the bedroom door cracking it open," Joey, I need some clothes please." I yell down the hall
" You can come out baby, no one is here but us." He yells back.
I open the door and walk to the living room, bags litter the living-room area.
Joey is sitting on the couch, sorting through the dozens of bags. I walk over an straddle his lap, he leans into the back of the couch. He looks up at me an smiles, then trails kisses down to my breast. He sucks lightly on the skin at the top of my breast, I moan.
He stops," Baby, get dressed, please. You could make a Saint sin." I blush an stand up.
He hands me a black lace bra. I slip it on an hold out my hand he looks at me confused. " I need underwear, Joey"
He hands me a shirt. It was his. I sigh an hold out my hand. He hands me a thong. I hold them up to him.
" I don't wear these, Joey." I say an hold them up.
Joey smirks," You do now, baby" I throw them at him," There has to be regular underwear."
He smirks," There is but you aren't wearing them tonight.," He holds out the underwear so I could put the on," Now, kitten, put them on." He demands.
I feel myself get wet an slowly step into the underwear, holding onto his shoulders for balance.
He pulls them up,I wiggle, turning me around he pecks my ass cheek. " Good, Kitten, I'll be thinking about this all day. He hands me a pair of jeans that hugs my hips and ass.
He hands me a pair of thick socks an boots. I sit on the couch an quickly put them on" You are not to go outside the shop." he orders.
I look up from tying my boot," I might have to. The trash needs to be taken out sometimes." I say  standing up.
Joey stands up as well then pulls me to look at him,"Either you stay inside where one of the guys can see you or you can stay right here tonight." He growls.
I cross my arms," I have to work, and taking out the trash is sometimes required."
I pull me to him," I'll take out the damn trash if it needs to be." He kisses me an slips his jacket on me, ushering me outside into the truck.