Chapter 8

It was just starting to get warm when we pulled in front of a small aparment complex. I look at Joey.
  "My apartment." He simply says getting out of the truck into the cold afternoon air. I push open my door an follow behind him quickly.
  We go up a flight of stairs. I was shivering again by the time everything we are standing outside of apartment door 4B.
  Joey unlocks the door an pushes me in. I start to shrug off his jacket an look around the apartment.
  There was a nice brown leather couch with a flat screen hanging on the wall.
  The kitchen had a counter with three of those tall chairs an a small kitchen table. There was two doors. One I assume is to the bedroom the other to the bathroom.
  I reach under my dress an push my underwear an his sweats down to the floor.
  I look at Joey, his eyes looking at my blue panties. " Why am I still able to stand?" I whisper.
  "Because, Babydoll, yours still dressed." Joey says husky.
  He locks the door and wraps his arms around me. He fumbles with the back of my dress until he mumbles "Fuck it." an rips the back.
  I bunch his shirt in my first, Joey pushes the rest of my dress down to the floor. He runs his hands from my hips up my side to cup my breast, pushing the cups of my bra down. I take in a sharp breath. His mouth finds my left nipple.  He sucks and nibbles it, switching to give the other the same treatment.
  I tug at his hair an bring his lips back to my lips. I kiss him harf an moan. He runs his fingers through my slit. I shiver as he slowly impales me on his finger.
  He moves his finger in an out a an slolwy adds another finger. I bite his shoulder. He moans an sets his face in the crook of my neck an nibbles on my skin
  His fingers begin to move faster. I grab his wrist an move away. He looks at me pained," Fuck, Joey, I need you now." I pant out.
  He smiles an stalks to me," Oh, Babydoll, don't be in a rush. We have all night." He takes off his shirt," But, I like your idea." I pull him to me an unbuttion his pants an his zipped falls down. I push them down off his hips.
  I like my lips as I look down at his bulge. He picks up his jacket an pulls out a condom. He hands it to me, feeling the crackling of the foil," Put it on me, Babydoll, make it quick."
  I push his boxers down his dick springs out. I rip the wrapper with my fingers an grab the condom.
  I set it on the head an it twitched. I glance up at Joey. His is watching my hands. I roll it down his length, Joey tensing.
  When the condom is all the way down he lifts me up an pushes me against the wall. "This looks familiar."
  I lean my head back against the an moan as his member pokes againat my entrance,"Please, baby, I need you now." I beg
  He leans over an starts kissing my neck," Oh, Babydoll, anything you wish."
  He pulls me down an thrust up into me. He is all the way in me an he starts to thrust slowly. He groans, moving faster. I lean forward an kiss his neck.
  He moans an picks me up walking us to the couch. I moan with every step.
  He gently lays us both on the couch, with seperating us. " NNw I don't have to worry about putting a dent in the wall. "
  I go to say something when he pulls out an thrust back in, my breath hitches.
  He continues to thrust an I feel my womb tighten. I know I am on the verge of an orgasm.
  I dig my nails into his back an pulled him to me to met his thrust, trying to get myself over the edge.
" I love you, Joey." I yell as I fall over the edge.
  He thrust a couple more times before falling over as well. He falls on top of me his face nuzzled in my shoulder. His breathing is heavy just like mine. We lay skin to skin the the quiet apartment for a good five minute.
  He lifts his self up, looking at me," Say it again, Babydoll." He says huskily. I look at him confused. " What you said when you came, say it again, Babydoll, tell Daddy what he wants to hear."
  I feel him getting hard again, inside me. I blush meeting his eyes, " I love you." I whisper.
  He entwines his fingers in my hair holding my head still as he kisses me. He gently begins to move his hips.
  I moan into our kiss. He pulls back an looks at me," I love you too, Babydoll."

I stretch an smile," I could get used to this." I mumble.
  Joey had me wrapped in his arms. We were now in his bed, front to back. 
  He smiles against my shoulder. I look at the clock, it read ten- thirty. We hadn't fell asleep until three this morning. I go to lift his arm, he tighten his arm," Where are you going?" He mumbles in my shoudler, then lightly kisses it.
  " I need to get up an shower. We have to be to work in two hours an I want food as well." I say.
  " Can we have another ten minutes. I like this position." He whispers in my ear as rubbimg his dick against my ass.
  I move his arm quickly and sit up. I look over my shoulder at Joey. He looks angry," Why don't you just call in sick?"
  " Because I have rent to pay." I say as I stand up. I walk out of his bedroom an to the door I didn't open. The bathroom consist of a stand up shower, vanity mirror,  sink, and a toilet.
  I walk to the shower an get the water hot running. I step in an see a rag. I grab the shower gel. I combine the two and begin to wash myself.   I hear the door open," Babydoll, I'm going to run an grab some food. Do you need anything? "
I lean out the shower," Can you stop by my place an grab some clean clothes, please, and a toothbrush."
  He looks at me," Sure, Babydoll, I'll be back in half an hour."
  Joey shuts the door an I continue my shower. I smile as I remember his delicious mouth all over my body. I have bite my markd on my thigh. I clench my thighs as I remember how they got there.
  I step underneath the water, getting my hair wet. I grab Joey's shampoo an lather it in my hair an washimg it out, repeating the steps with conditioner.
  I shut off the water an wrap a green towel around my body, then wrap my hair in another green towel. I still had about fifteen minutes until Joey was to return. I walk to the livingroom an sit on the couch turning on the tv to Discover channel.
  I watch the show for about ten minutes until I hear a phone ring. I walk to the bedroom an look at the caller ID on Joey's phone. I answer it when I read Lucas.
   " Hello?" I said
   "Who the fuck is this an where is Reaper?" Lucas demanded.
   " This is Laura, Joey went to grab breakfast an a few other thing."
  " Oh, Laura, can you tell him I called, also don't pick up this phone unless it is me ok?"
  "I wasn't planning on it, but ok. I'll tell him when he gets back. Bye Lucas."
" Bye, Sweetcheeks" The line goes dead.
  I watch tv until Joey comes in with a plastic bag an a gym bag. He stops in the door way, cold air whipping around him." Damn, Babydoll, you make my mouth water."
  I walk over to him an grab the gym bag. I walk to the couch an unzip it. I pull out a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, a pair a winter jeans, socks, an a pair of snow boots.
  The bottom of my bag is some underwear. I look at them confused, I hid these in the very back of my closet.
  I picked them up an hold them so Joey can see," How did you manage to find these." He looks up from unpacking the food from beside me.
  He has a sly grin," I was looking for some boots an found them in a Victoria Secret's bag with a few other pair. I can't believe you were holdimg out on me."
  I feel myself blush," It was a splurge buy. I forgot about them until I saw these." I say slipping on the bra an underwear.
  Joey watches me then hands me a plate of food. I open an see pancakes. I scarf them down, after I drowned them in syrup.
  I lick my lips free of the syrup's stickiness. I stand up, taking my trash to the kitchen an throwing it away.
  I wash my hands an mouth off of all syrup as Joey walks in with his trash. He grabs some paper towels an dry my hands an face. " Go get dresses, while I take a shower an find a hair dryer."
I look at him then remember," Uh, Lucas called earlier an wanted to talk to you." He looked at me shocked.
  " You answered my phone?" He asked angrily.
  I nod my head," After I read caller ID an saw it was Lucas. I wanted to make sure there wasn't a work emergency. "
  He leans down an kisses my forehead," Only pick up for Lucas, no one else." He mumbles
  " I know Lucas said something similar to that." I say pecking his lips.
  I wiggle out of his arms an walk to the livingroom.
Joey's feet echo against the floor as he heads to the bedroom then to the bathroom. I quickly put on all my clothes, leaving my boots for last.
   Joey walks out of the bathroom with nothing on, towel drying his hair. I watch him walk to the bedroom, smiling at his naked rear.
  He walks back in minutes later dressed in a clack t-shirt an jeans still unbuttion an zipped, feet bare.
  I bite my lip as he walk towards me," Come to the bathroom with me." He demands. I stand up an follow him to the bathroom.
  He points to the toilet an I sit down. He pulls out a hair dryer an brush. He gently takes the towel off my head an hands me the hair brush.
  I quickly brush out all the knots. Joey turns on the hair dryer an takes the brush from me.
  He blow dries my hair, making sure it is completly dry. He finishes my hair an turn the hair dryer to his shoulder length hair.
When he is finished he tells me to lift up my shirt. I do an he gets on his knees again. He grabs some cleaning solution an cleans my piercing. When he finishes he tells me to finish getting ready.
  When we are both standing by the door dressed Joey zipps his jacket up after makimg sure mine was properly zipped. I shove my hands into the jacket pocket an run to the truck when Joey opens the door, he quickly behind me.
  Three inches of snow littered the ground. I quickly get into the cold truck. I shiver as Joey starts the truck an we head towards the shop.
  He starts the heater an I put my hands against the vents. I moan at the warmth. " Babydoll, please don't moan. You don't know how much you're moans makes my cock hard. I just want to have my dick warmed by your sweet, tight pussy."
I clench my thighs as I feel warmth flood my panties.
  We sit in silence for the rest of the drive.