Chapter 7

I stretch an flinch when I hear someone walk into the back room. I go to pull off the cover, groaning  at on my lower abdomen when I do.
  I look down at my stomach. The blanket was stuck to my ring. The person flips on a light an there stands Joey with Lucas walkimg away.
  Joey kneels down, gently untangling the blanket from my new piercing. He looks at the ring for a moment. Then looks at me," I'm sorry, Babydoll. I was an ass, no ones, but your lip will touch mine from now on. Do you forgive me?"
  I looks  down at him," You are an asshole, but you are my asshole. But, if you fuck up again I will have Lucas cut off your dick."
  He smiles," Deal, now let's get you home, showered an over to mom's."
  "It's like three in the morning probably. Your mom would kill us."
  He smirks," Baby, it's nine in the morning. Lucas lost track of time."
  "At least I'll get a good homecooked meal today." I groan an sit up. " Take me home." I mumble

I step out of the shower feeling fresh. Joey stands up from my bed, having me sit where he had previously occupid. Joey unwraps the towel an looks me over. He gets down on his knees infront of me an looks at my piercing. He must have stopped last night sometime to get the stuff for my piercing.
  Joey gets some cleaning souloution that is sold at the shop an pours some on a cotton swab. He gently wipes around the area. He moves the ring an I hiss. He keeps cleaning.
  He finshes an cleans everything up, standing up I leans into me. " Baby, be ready for tonight. I plan on going so hard you can't even walk."
  I bite my lip an look up at him," Why wait?"
  He groans and steps away from me," Damn Mom an her Sunday dinners."
  I smile, standing up to press myself against him. I step away and walk to my dresser getting dressed with mix matched underwear an bra, putting on a sundress, even though it is early winter. I turn around. Joey is staring at me, my whole body heats up from his stare.
  He walks out of my room for a moment and comes back in with a jacket and boots. I smile grabbing some socks. I slip on the boots then the jacket. Joey grabs my hand an we walk out the door.
  I get down the stairs looking for his bike. He pulls me to a Lucas's truck. I look at him," It's too cold for you to ride the bike today. I borrowed Lucas's truck." I smile an kiss his cheek.
  We get in the truck, driving to his mothers house. Jenny is on her porch when we pull up. I get out an walk to her, giving her a hug. She hugs me back rubbing my back. I squeeze tighter.
  I pull away," Get your rear end inside. It's too cold to be wearing that." She scolds
I rush inside. Joey talks to Jenny on the porch with his mother. I walk to the kitchen an get out ingrediants for brownies.
  I grab my phone and headphones out of the jacket putting my playlist on shuffle, moving to the beat of the music. I start shaking my hips when hands touch them.  I jump an turn around. Joey removes the headphones. He looks angry. I kiss his cheek.
  " What's wrong, Big Guy?" I ask turning around an continue to stir my batter.
  Joey wraps his arms around my waist," Thomas is coming an I don't want you around him. Your mine an he touched what is mine." He says
  I roll my eyes," I wasn't yours at the time, Big Guy. Plus, it was one a done with us. Your mother doesn't even know about it."
  He lightly bites my shoulder. " You are mine now." He growls.
  I shiver an put my ass in his crotch. He grabs my hips harder. " You're playing with fire, Babydoll." He whispers in my ear.   I pour the batter in the pan an set the pan in the oven. He closes the oven. I feel his hands go aeound my waist and lifts me on the counter. Joey walks into my open legs. He pushes my dress up to my thigh. I pull him to me an kiss.
He rubs my thigh. "No, hanky panky on my counter, didn't I teach you nothing, boy." Joey pulls away and I fix my dress. His mom is at the refrigerator getting out some sweet tea.
  I feel myself blush. I hop off the counter an grab some cups. Joey grabs the tea from his mom. We walk to the dining room. Jenny leaves us to set the table. I walk back to the kitchen an grab plates while Joey grabs the silverwear.
  We set the table in silence. " Hey Laura, how has it been?" I stop an look up smiling at Thomas.
  " Good, got a job at Parker's Place." I smile at Thomas.
I walk over an hug him then continue to set the table.
  " Do you need any help?"Thomas ask clapping his hand in front of him.
  "No." clips Joey.
I sigh an look at him," Go see Jenny, she probably needs help." I say.
  He smiles an walks to the kitchen. When he is out of hearing I turn to Joey. " Be nice, Joseph Marcus Black." I glare at him.
  He looks at me," Why are you so smiley with him? Thought it was one an done?" He accuses.
I glare at him," He is a friend. I didn't like him touching me intimately. It wasn't you. So, stop being a jealous asshole."
  I turn an walk into the kitchen. Mrs. Black is taking my brownies out of the oven. I smile an walk over to a stool an sit. Mrs. Black smiles at me. Joey stomps into the kitchen an sits next to me.
  "Joseph, stop being a sour puss. You look like you are sucking on something sour." Jenny declares.
  He sighs then smile," Mom, can I have one of those brownies. I"m in the need of something sweet, to get the sour taste out of my mouth." He gives her a heart stopping smile.
  She sighs,"Ok, does anyone else want some?"
  Thomas and I shake our head no. She flips the tray. She cuts a good portion of brownie.
  She hands it to him on a small porcelain plate with a fork.  Joey shovels half of it in his mouth.  He chews then moans. I feel my thighs clench.
  Joey looks at me an smiles," What did you put in here. Dear God women, you can make a brownie."
  I smile," Its a secret." I run my hand threw his hair. He leans over an kisses my cheek. I roll my eyes.
  Thomas clears his throat,"I'll try a small pieace if the offer is still on the table."
  Jenny cuts him a piece. He pops it into his mouth, chewing it slowly then smiles. " Rah, this is amazing."
  I smile," Thank you."
  Joey puts his hand on my thigh. Jenny looks at Joey an smiles. " So, Joey, are you going to get a hair cut?" ask Thomas.
  "No." I say a little too loud.
  Joey smirks an looks at Thomas," I was planning on it,but Babydoll says no so no."
  Thomas smirks an looks at me," Babydoll?"
  I look at Thomas," Don't even think about it. He is the only one that can call me that."
   Joey squeezes my thighs. I bite my lip. "Help me carry this food out to the table , leave the brownies. I don't want you boys to gobble them all up before you eat any actual food" says Jenmy.
I grab a tray of beans, Joey takes the tray," Go sit down women. Thomas an I have this." I smile an walk to the dining room with Jenny
  I sit down few moments later  Joey and Thomas come in bearing dishes in each hand. It takes them three trips to get all the dishes.
  Joey sits down next to me. Thomas and Jenny sits across from us.
  "Let's Pray," says Jenny. We all bow our heads," Thank you Lord for another beautiful week an keeping us all safe. Thank you for our health and family. Please, watch over my dear husband, Jerry. Amen."
We all chorus Amen. Joey grabs the collard greens an scoops some on my plate then some on his plate. He does this with each dish; mash potatoes, grean beans, and the roast.
  He smiles when he sees me take a bite of food. I watch as he takes hot sauce and drenches his collard greens.I scrunch up my face," You ruined them."
  Jenny laughs," I tell him the same thing."
  We all eat silently for a few minutes. Joey pours me a cup of lemonade.
  Jenny looks at me," What do you think I should cook next week?"
  I look at her an think," What about spaghetti?"  I say simply.
  She smiles an nodding her head.
  "Mom, what about fried chicken?" Joey ask
  She glares at Joey," Did I ask you? We are having spaghetti and thats final."
  Joey puts up his hands up, like someone is holding him at gun point," Ok, mom, sorry." he mumbles quietly.
  " So, are you guys a thing?" ask Thomas looking at me.
  I look at Joey. He is chewing and glaring at Thomas. He sets his hand on my thighan swallows," Since the day I got back."
  Thomas looks shocked," Oh, that's cool. She told you right?"
  I give him the what the fuck are you thinking? Look.
Jenny looks at me, " What is he talking about,dear?"
  " Mom, it's not really important. But, yes she did Thomas, please don't mention it again." Joey says calmly
  We finish eating, enjoying Kenny's southern cooking. I help Jenny put all the food in containers and int the freezer. We  make a plate for Jerry, that Jenny would take to him tomorrow. We let the boys clean the dishes.
  I walk to the window an sigh,"Hey,Big Guy, you got snow chains on that truck?"
  Joey turns around an smiles," I do, Babydoll."
  I walk over an tap Thomas on the shoulder," I'll finish the dishes for you." He nods an hands me the towel. I stand next to Joey. He hands me a freshly washed plate. I  dry the plate and set it on tue counter to later be put up.
  Jenny comes into the kitchen, from seeing Thomas off," You can all head home. I'll finish up. A early blizzard is on it's way. I want you to get home before it gets too bad." I set down the towel an grab Joey. He stops me, running up his childhood stairs. I look at Jenny and she shrugs, just as co fused as I am.
  Joey runs down the stares holding a pair of sweat pants. He knees in front of me holding out the pants. I step into them, placing my hands on his shoulder for balance. He pulls them all the way up am adjust the string.
  He grabs his jacket and pulls it over my shoulders."You need this." I say
  "I'm used to the cold."He says an zips up the jacket.
He kisses his Jenny on the cheek an gives her a hug. I do the same.
  I shiver when I step into the cool afternoon air. We race to the truck to get out of the falling snow.  The freezing cab has me shivering worst then the outside. Joey gets in behind me an pulls me to his side, tucking me underneath his arm.  He pulls out the drive way, heading down the road.