Chapter 20

" Fucking hell, why can't we just pay some bastard to do this shit?" Joey looks at me while holding the side of a crib.
I smile," Big Guy, thought we were going to work on our language. We only have a couple more weeks until she arrives." I say softly.
"Well the person who designed this shit made it so all you do is curse. Now, Babydoll, go sit down an let Daddy handle this." He says.
My thighs clench and I felt heat rush to my core and my enlarged breast. The little things he does or says turns me on and it feels like I am in bed naked with him more than anything.
" Why don't you call a couple of the guys to come over to help. They were glad to paint the room blue and hand paint the clouds." I say.
Joey sighs," I guess I can."
I waddle over to him and held my arms open, he smiles and walks into them. We hug for a few moments until Angel decided to kick my rib. I flinch and step back, Joey looks at me questionably," Our daughter is one hell of a kicker." I grumble.
Joey smiles and starts to rub my swollen belly," She just wants to be out here so she can meet her beautiful Momma and handsome Dad."
I smirk," How about you call the guys after you take care of me, Daddy?" I purr.
Joey's eyes become heated and a smile crawls on his face," Already hot again, Babydoll?" I bit my bottom lip an nodded. " You know the position that Daddy wants you in, Babydoll."
I walk out of the nursery and into the living room. I lean my chest over the arm of the chair. This position makes it where there is no pressure on Angel.
I hear Joey strut down the hall and into the living room. The sound of his belt being undone and his zipper being pulled down made my thighs wet.
Joey pulls up my sundress, pulling my panties to the side." Oh, Babydoll, you sure know how to make a man happy." Joey says huskily. He positions himself at my entrance, a shiver makes it way up my spine. Joey lightly slaps my ass the pushes himself into me, down to the hilt. I moan at the feel of him.
He slowly pulls back out, it was killing me. He has been so gentle here lately. I got annoyed after about half a dozen strokes.
He pulls out and I decide that I would show him what I want. I push myself back quickly and hard, pressing his pelvic bone into my ass. I hear him hiss and grabs my hips," Lara, Baby, don't do that, we have to be gentel. I don't want to chance hurting Angel."
I try and pu ll forward so I can thrust him back into my body," Fuck, Joey, she is fine I just need you to fuck the living daylights out of me, show me that you are Angel's Dad and will be the father to the rest of my children, fuck me like there is no tomorrow." I yelled the last part.
I heard him his and mumble Fuck it under his breath. He quickly pulls out and thrust back in, my breath hitches then I moan.
" Do you like that, Babydoll? Do you like Daddy being rough?" Joey asks while he pumps in and out of my pussy.
I meet his thrust," Yes, Daddy, I love it when you are rough."
He grabs my hips and starts to pull and push me on his dick. I feel the feeling in my pussy as Joey pounds into me. He keeps talking and it makes us both hotter than hell. My breathing is labored. I feel my womb tighten and finally cum. Joey strokes in and out a couple more times before I finally feel him come inside of me.
I slump on the arm of the chair, Joey pulls out when he finishes comming inside of me.
He slides out of me then lifts me into his arms, careful of my belly. I lay my head on his shoulder. He walks us through the house to our bedroom. He pulls back the blankets on our bed and lays me down. I snuggle into the pillow and drift off to sleep.

Hours later I am jolted awake, in between my legs are soaked. My stomach muscles tighten and I breath. I look around and see that the bedside alarm clock reads eight at night.
I struggle to get off the bed and to the bedroom door. I hear multipul people in the living room. I walk through the house and see most of the guys from the shop sitting in the living room drinking.
I look around and see Lucas isn't drinking and is sitting on the floor playing with Parker.
I walk over to him, " Lucas, I need Joey. "
" I'll get him in a moment, Sweetcheeks, let me finish building the rocketship." He says over his shoulder.
I ground my teeth," Lucas if you don't get your ass up right now and find my boyfriend so he can help me through this damn labor I will...." I am cut off by Lucas jumping up and running towards the nursery yelling," Reap, we are in labor. What do we do?"
I see three large figures running out of our nursery. I smile then concentrate on breathing as another contraction rolls over me. Hoet stops in front of me and all the guys are watching me," Baby, what do you want me to do?" Joey ask frantically.
I smile at him" Getting out of these wet clothes would be nice."
He nods his head and pulls me towards our bedroom. I lift up my arms as soon as the door is shut. Joey walks over to me and pulls the dress over my head, then helps me take of my underwear. He looks at me naked, it is like he is taking a picture of me. I smile," What you looking at Big Guy?"
Joey smirks," I just wanted to remember this moment, the love of my life getting ready to give me the most precious thing to me."
I smile and watch him walk over to my dresser and pull out some underwear and a sleeping dress. I hold onto his shoulders as he helps me into my underwear, then another contraction hits me. I bend down at the waist and try to breath through the pain. " Baby, as soon as we get this dress on you I'll take you to the hospital." I nod my head and srand back up slowly.
Joey helps me put on my nightdress. Joey helps me slip on my house slippers.
We walk down the hallway and the guys are still in the living room. I bend over as anoe one hits me, Joey runs my lower back until I stand up again.
I take a breath and see all the guys looking at me, I give them all a week smile," Joey, is my bag still in the car?" I ask
He wraps his arms around my waist leading me out the door," Yes, Sweetheart, let's get you to the hospital."
He helps me into the truck, then rushes to the driver side of the truck. I hear motorcycles start around us and take off down the road. I grab the dash as another contraction hits me." Joey, these things are coming closer."
Joey quickly pulls us out of the driveway and down the road. I focus on breathing,I rub small circles in my stomach. I groan and breath.
Joey srops the truck and slams it into park. I breathe and look around, we are in from of the hospital.
Joey runs to my side and helps me out of the truck. He gently wraps his arm aound my waist and lays his hand on my stomach, another one hits me and I lean on Joey and breath through it, tears leak out through my gasped eyes. Mark runs out of the hospital with a wheelchair.
Joey helps me sit down and runs me inside to the nurse's station.
" Hey, um, Lara Shire is here. She is in labor. We need a room." Joey stammer out.
A big contraction hits me. I scream and tears run down my face. My nails dig into the arm of the chair.
The nurse hands Joey a clip board with papers," Fill these out while I find a room for you."
Joey looks at the papers then at the nurse. His knuckles turn white as he clasps the clip board. " You better have hera room before I finish filling these papers out." He turns around and pushes me to a corner.
He sits down and starts to fill the paper out. I give Joey another weak smile. He looks up and nods his head,then starting to write down all my information.
I feel a ping of neglect in my chest. I lean forward and lay my hand on his knee.
He glances up and looks at me," Baby, let me finish this paperwork."
I look at him," I want a kiss."
He smiles and pecks me on the lips," Happy?"
I nod and smile, another contraction and I yell out. The nurse comes in and wheels me to the back. Joey stands up and follows the nurse.
We end up in a room in the nurse ward. The nurse looks at me," Take your underwear off and the doctor will be in here shortly."
I srand up with Joey's help and push down my underwear. I get situated on the bed and a nurse comes in and starts to hook me up to machines. Then the doctor walks in and smiles," Hello, Lara, I am Doctor Smith. I am going to get the stirrups situated and we will see how far you are. "
I nod my head and hold out my hand to Joey he walks over and grasps it. I squeeze when another contraction hits and scream.
The doctor looks at me and smiles after examining me. " Well, looks like we got to get you to a delivery room, Lara. This baby is going to be here soon."
The get ne situated in the delivery room and the pain is consitent now. Joey had to leave so he could get dressed for this. I feel pressure in my lower abdimon,feeling like I needed to push.
They get me set up and the doctors as I yell every curse that I know. Joey walks in the room dressed in blue scrubs. I yell as another contraction hits me, Joey quickly walks over to me and grasps my hand. I glare at him and growl," You fucking asshole, if you would have just listened to me one god damn time and put the fucking condoms on I wouldn't be in this much fucking pain."
Joey smirks," Yeah, that is true, but if I hadn't we wouldn't be haveing a baby."
  I glare at him, then scream again as another contraction hits me. The doctor looks up at me from in between my spread legs," Get ready to push,we will have this baby out before midnight."
   I look over at Joey as he wipes the sweaty hair from my face. The doctor instructs me to begin pushing.
  I bear down and push with all my strength the nurse counts to ten then she tells me to take a breather. I get about three good breathes in then they tell me to push. I squeeze Joey's hand as he whispers encouraging words in my ear.
   This continues until the doctor
call out to me," One more big push and we should be welcoming your baby into the world."
  I look at Joey then glare," If you so much think about sex with me ever again I will chop of your dick with a rusty spoon."
  He chuckles and kisses my forehead. The doctor yells to push and I give all of the energy I have left.
   I screamed then the pain was gone, a few seconds later I hear year the loud yell of crying.
   I feel my heart skip a beat . " Well, you have a beautiful baby girl. Do you want to cut the implical cord?" he asks an looks at Joey.
  I look at him and I see his adam apple bob," Yes, sir."
   Joey disappeared between my legs and the doctor explained to him what to do.
  Joey comes back holding her, I open my arms and he sets her on my chest. He blues eyes look back at me. I smile down at her as she screams her head off. This moment was perfect.