Cheerleader - Pt.1

"He- he's your boyfriend?" They stuttered, looking over at that creepy nerd in the stands. Patton just nodded.

"Yep, Logan's my boyfriend," he confirmed with a smile, turning to wave at Logan, who blushed and waved back. Logan always watched the cheerleaders practice, because his boyfriend was in amongst them, and he loved the other boy's dancing skills.

"We all thought he was some creepy guy getting off at us cheerleading, to be honest," one said. Patton's smile faltered for a second.

"Don't worry about that. He's all about me," he said, forcing his smile a little. Self-centred asses.

Patton worked hard during that training, so that Logan wouldn't focus on those girls. He teased playfully and blew kisses a couple of times, making Logan flush red. He never pays attention to me during training, what's going on?

A couple of times Patton may have 'accidentally' flashed his underwear at the boy, which didn't go unnoticed by the other girls, or Logan. Patton made sure to perform his best tricks and show off his flexibility, which he rarely did, because showing off really wasn't his thing.

During the break, Patton watched skeptically as some of the bitc- ruder girls made their way over to Logan, and spoke to him. He noticed as one twirled her hair, another had her hand on her hip and her knee popped, and another was sat next to Logan with her hand on his knee. Patton made a low growling noise in his throat as that same girl kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. They smiled sweetly at Patton when they walked past him.

And that was when the switch flipped.

When they got back into their training routine, Patton's dancing was no longer teasing, it was downright dirty. Everyone watched in utter shock as the usually sweet, innocent, kind Patton performed extremely sexual moves, all directed at the boy in the stands. Even Logan was surprised, he'd never seen his boyfriend act like that before, but he liked it. A lot.

He didn't realise it was his fault, when he'd let the girl kiss his cheek. He didn't know it was related to relationships, although he was learning, he was still a nerd that had trouble with feelings. And expressions of interest.

But god, he knew why Patton was acting like that.

And he loved it.