CHAPTER 13

ANIYAH POV

"I Aniyah Ross reject--"

I looked in to his eyes. I watched as his glowing smile turned in to a frown, as his eyes were now glassy from near tears, how he squeezed my thighs in nervousness. He closed his eyes and took a step back, still holding me, waiting.

I took a deep breath, and tried again.

"I Aniyah Ross reject-" A huge lump formed in my throat, stopping me from saying anymore. I had no idea why. Obviously saying those words meant a lot to him, and for some reason, my heart began to hurt seeing him look so pained. I sighed and dropped my head.

"No."

He looked up at me, eyes filled with joy and happiness. He grabbed the back of neck roughly, pulling me in to his lips again forcefully. He slid his lips down my jaw line to my neck.

"Princess, I want you so bad right now." He whispered in to my ear. Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach. I felt my body giving in to him. I was so wet for him. I wrapped my legs around him and began tugging his shirt in attempt to remove it to reveal his incredible physic. I began leave small kiss on his neck, trailing down his shoulder to his chest.

I heard him let out a groan, sort of like a manly growl, informing me that he enjoyed what I was doing. He gripped my shirt, ripping it open, revealing my black Victoria Secret bra.

SHIT, I liked that shirt too.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tighter into him, allowing me to feel his rock hard dick against my body. Which felt incredibly huge. I moaned out in pleasure, his touch sending me into a world of pure bliss.

Someone knocked on the door. I quickly pulled away from him.

"WHAT!!?" His voice laced with loathe toward the person on the other side of the door.

"We have a problem!" Even I could hear the concern.

"Can it wait?"

"No, it's important."

Jason sighed and laid his face in to my neck, squeezing my body into a tight hug.

"Go."

"I will be back to finish this." He promised.

He reached down and picked up his shirt and slipped it on. He kissed my forehead and walked out. I smiled for moment before it turned into a frown after I noticed my ripped shirt on the floor.

JASON POV.

"Please be on high alert, we know why there here and what they want but they wont have it."

I called an emergency gathering in my office with my Beta, my best warriors, and other pack fighters from the other pack house.

"We will be enforcing more patrol around the homes and around the boarder, you got it?"

"Yes Alpha." They all agreed simultaneously.

"We will not allow these blood leeches to get-" My office door creaked open. I looked over as I watched her take a step into the room. Her head was low. Suddenly the opening mind link was flooded with excited wolves.

-'LUNA'

-'Our beautiful Luna?'

-'Our Luna'

"I don't mean to interrupt but Jason, may I speak to you when you have a chance?" She requested of me.

Something was bothering her. Her face was sour, scowling almost the more she thought of something. Eager to know what has her so upset, I dismissed everyone for a moment.