CHAPTER 32

JASON POV

I stood in the cabin waiting for James to arrive but my patience was growing thin. Everyone waited outside for my next orders because them being in here with me will only put them in jeopardy.

I knew I should have stayed. Why did I have to go?

"Shit." I slammed my fist on the table, forcing it to crumble to the ground. The door opened behind me but I was too focused to even turn around.

"Alpha?" Two voices rung in my ears. The owners of the voice stepped in front of me. James and Aaron.

"What do I need to do?" James asked, eager to help me as much as possible.

"I need something. ANYTHING that could tell you who took her or where they are."

"Yes Alpha." He took without another word from me.

"Aaron. I need you to call the Golden wolf pack. I need their help too."

"Gotcha." He took off out of the cabin.

**********

I could barely hold on to my sanity right now. I was a ticking time bomb ready to explode. Every minute that had passed started to feel like hours. I needed some answers.

"Whats going on? What happened?" The yelling and screaming caught my attention.

I turned around to see Keira running into the cabin. Her face was red with anger as tears struggled not to fall from her eyes.

"Someone took her." It pained me to say it.

"Who Jason?" She questioned.

"I DONT KNOW." I snapped.

I couldn't hold on much longer. I was ready to crack. I was ready to breakdown however I needed to stay strong for my pack and my mate.

"ALPHA?" Brent ran in to the door.

"What?"

"You may want to get out here. James found something." I ran out of the cabin. To my surprise, some members from the Golden Wolf pack were already present. I nodded my head to them in appreciation for them being here and ran to find James.

James was knelling down by something. It was a white little slipper that gave off the scent of my mate.

"They were on foot." James reassured Brent and I. "That will make it easier to pick up her scent."

James shifted into his wolf and sniffed the slipper. Her and the rouges scent familiarized, he was able to get a good idea on which way they went.

Follow me James urged.

ANIYAH POV

Ive been here for hours and I was nearly in tears thinking about Jason. I missed him and I prayed that he was safe.

I was tired, hungry, and I had to go to the bathroom badly. I was exhausted. I wanted to go to sleep but there was no way in hell I was laying on this old mangled mattress.

I rested my head against the wall. My eyes were growing heavy and all I wanted to do was close them.

The door to the room creaked opened and in walked a guy. He looked to be younger then the rest of them. He had black low cut hair, tanned skin and hazel eyes.

"Hi, can I get you something?" He whispered, his eyes shifty as if he was up to something.

I just looked at him. Why was he trying to be nice? What was this fucker up too?