CHAPTER 15

ANIYAH POV

I felt tangled up in a web of blankets. It felt like I was trapped in the hot material and I wanted out. With my eyes still closed, I began tossing and turning, kicking off the blankets but they wouldn't budge.

I tried again, kicking and pushing the thick blankets away from me harder, hoping to kick them away.

"I really wish you would stop!?" A deep voice frightened me. I shot up.

"What are you doing?" I scurried away from him.

"Um I was asleep until you started attacking me." He closed his eyes as if he was ready to fall asleep again.

I dont think so.

"No what are you doing in here?"

Why was he here? When did he even get in here? Why didn't I notice? Question after question flooded my mind before I realized.... Im barely dressed. No bra. No shorts. No underwear. Just a thin-Tshirt. I tightened my grip on the comforter.

"Don't worry sweetie, I didn't look. But I will if you want me too." He smirked as he turned to face me.

Where is his shirt?

I turned away, hiding the obvious blush and the smile that formed when he winked at me. What am I doing? I put on a good stern look before he noticed.

"Can you give me a minute?" I asked, pointing toward the door for him to leave." I want to get up and take a shower."

"Okay." He rolled over and laid back down. "I wont look."

Scowling at the back of his head, I realize I did not have time to argue with him. Cautiously, I slipped out of the bed. I ran toward my bathroom door. I turned around one last time to see him staring at me.

"Asshole!" I slammed the door. Why could I not fight the stupid grin I had on my face?

I took a warm shower, soaking my body in the relaxing water, I allowed it to clean my body. Finished, I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself up.

SHIT! I left my clothes in my bag which was in the room. I inched open the bathroom door. Peeking out of the cracked door, I looked around for the intruder.

No Jason.

I wonder where he ran off too?

I walked over to my bag, trailing water from the bathroom to the bedroom. I quickly pulled out some underwear and some clothes to put on before he manage to reappear.

I heard a threatening sound. I stood steal. A pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me against a hard body that was framed to perfection. I turned around to see looking at him as his eyes wandered over my towel-wrapped body.

"What the hell?"

"I knew you wouldnt come out if you saw me still here love." He seemed almost amused.

You think?

"So you hid? What a creep." I teased him.

A seductive grin on his face, he tugged me closer. I froze. The warmth of his hands caressed my back gently, rotating across my skin. I stiffened when his hands lowered.

Stop him. Meaning to exhale a few derogatory words, the only thing that left my lips was a faint whimper. Stupid. He picked me up. He forced my legs around his waist as I held onto to him.

"You smell so good." His lips grazed over my shoulder.

He looked into my eyes. I fought to look away but I could not break my eyes away from his. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against mine. I stiffened. He continued to kiss me, weakening under his hold.

Fight it. He squeezed the back of my smooth thighs before me tugged at m bottom of my lip.

Damn it. I caved. I tightened my arms around his neck, forcing myself against him.

Slow and steady strides, he walked across the room and over to the bed. He laid me down gently. He positioned himself between my thighs. He began kissing me. My lips. My shoulder. My neck. My chin.

"Tell me when to stop okay?" He whispered gently in to my ear. I began to melt. After doing that, how could I say stop?

"Okay."

He kissed my lips again as ran his fingers through my hair. He left my lips, allowing me to breath again while he tending to other parts of me.

His teeth grazed over my skin as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear over and over again. Why am I so turned on by this?

I was nervous but for some reason, I wanted him, almost like I needed him. I felt his hands slowly trail down my body, reaching my inner thighs. He was touching and massaging everything but my sensitive flesh, as if he was teasing me or hesitant.

I don't know what came over me but I began moving and rocking my lower half. Guiding him toward my core, hoping he stopped the mind games and touched me already.

What the hell am I doing?

He released a low grunt through his teeth as he smashed his lips against mine again, exciting me. I felt his hands finally find my core. I whimpered out on impact.

He began rubbing and massaging until his fingers were moistened from me. I began to crave it. My fingers entangled in his hair, I found myself moaning for him.

"Oh my- you have to stop." I began to beg. I could not take it anymore.

"You want me to stop?" He breathed.

I could feel my body weak and ready to release. Its like he knew too. He slid one of his fingers in to me. My back arched up, I accepted it. Please. Im not sure what I wanted. Stop. Stop. No. Finish me. My felt like silly puddie as I released around his finger.

His left a kiss onto my neck. I stiffened as I struggled to regain my composure and my right mind.

"I will always love to please you princess." He stood up. I quickly closed my legs. Smiling down at me, I struggle to bring that stern look back. It was hard. He turned toward the door. Shooting me one last wink, he finally disappeared out the of door.

I was left laying there, speechless. Oh shit. It was something about this guy that had me weak. Powerless. Something about him had control over me. Something about him left me lost in a sea of confusion. What the hell is it?

***********