Chapter Ten:

Warning: Negative self-talk  as well as running away (idk if the second one is a warning, but if it triggers you, then don't read this chapter I guess)
Also there will be things in this chapter that many will be not fond of...just wanted to state that fact.

1 month and a few days later:

     Goodbye world, Kirstin wrote with her favorite flair pen on the ivory sheet of her notebook. She glared down at her abdomen, her eyes burning with bitter tears.

     It was all his fault. All her fault. All their fault.

Now, she was left. With an unwanted child and a husband who would never leave her side.

She blinked, her vision blurring once more. She didn't want this child. She didn't want IT at all. She despised the thing, even if it had no fault at all. But even more, she despised herself. She hated her existence, wished she was dead.

She loathed it all.

But, no matter what, everything, including her soul, seemed to stay. This life of hers- it wasn't a simple nightmare she could wake up from. Every day of this disgusting world to see, every day to be trapped within it, sliced with the sharp swords of lies and the piercing truth.

She was pregnant.

She didn't want IT.

IT had to go.

Now.
***********************************

"Good morning!"

Mitch's eyes immediately burst open to see the blond carrying a tray brimming with delights; the aroma of fresh coffee- hazelnut, Mitch could tell- and the syrupy, sweet stack of warm waffles.

"Good morning, indeed! What are you up to?" Mitch raised a brow at Scott's peculiar pleasantness, which had instantly brightened the dark room, as well as the curtains now opened to reveal the shimmering sunshine and the brand-new day.

"Just the typical day stuff," Scott's sapphire eyes twinkled, as Mitch chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Although Mitch was happy that for once these past few months Scott seemed to be in a cheery mood, it was slightly odd that he was automatically jubilant within these past four weeks.

As Mitch opened his mouth to ask again, Scott forked a piece of the waffle, stuffing it in Mitch's mouth. The sticky, sugary substance simmered in his mouth, as Mitch chewed annoyedly.

"Hey-" Mitch was again cut off by Scott, who used the tips of his thumbs to bring Mitch to smile.

"From now on, the both of us will be happy. We can't let anything get between us ever again. Never again," Scott stated, as if it were that simple.

Mitch's grin fell, as he realized something, even after everything that he had realized for the past few weeks.

"What if I'm the cause of us destroying our friendship? What if I do it again?"