Chapter Two:

Warning for anti Jeremy people, there will be slight pieces of Jeremy acting like a husband to Kirstie in this chapter. Also, reminding le Kavi shippers *raises hand as well*, that this is a fanfic that does include Kavi as one of the ships, so Kavi will eventually happen. Eventually. Okay, now moving on to the story.

Six months later:

     Her eyes fluttered open, as she breathed in the summer air, still snuggled in her warm bed, as the silvery shine sparkled from behind the translucent curtain, glistening onto their faces. She yawned, her breath halting a bit, as she cuddled beside the warm object beside her...or person as her mind later recalled, for the warm object was simply her husband.

     His lips attached to the back of her neck, moving aside the stray hairs, planting a kiss on the soft flesh.

     "Good morning, babe," Jeremy smirked against her skin, as she rolled over to face him.

     "Good morning," she mumbled, quite tiredly, for it really wasn't a good morning, even as she just woke up. Many may argue that she simply just a pessimist, but she knew better. Today, as the other blurs of days, will continue to be the same. Work and marriage. Nothing more, nothing less. The love she had tried to achieve, all just pretend, gone not ever there, to tell to the truth. Just a continuous haze of a life, everything running together as if her life was a painting, the days just watercolor, all blending into one indefinite fate.

     "Ready to work on the album vocals today?" Jeremy asked, for he had nothing better to ask, according to Kirstie herself. He had nothing better to ask, since Kirstie knew that no matter how hard he was trying to get into her brain, trying to spend every penny for her thoughts, he failed, so instead he stuck to conversing about the daily things in their life. Truly boring, to think of it.

     "As ready as I can ever be," Kirstie sighed, pulling the covers off of herself, getting up to go to the bathroom.

     Today was definitely going to be a long day.
***********************************

     Mitch plopped onto his bed, his arms and legs sprawled on the strawberry-printed covers, his hands resting on his temple. He gazed up at the freshly-painted white ceiling, the sticky stench of paint blanketing the room. He laid there, in a confused state, sizzling sensations swimming through his soul, swarming his melted puddle of a brain, as he struggled to focus on what really mattered in his life. Aka Pentatonix, not his stupid on-and-off crush on Scott Hoying.

     Yet, his brain still couldn't comprehend that today was the first day to work on their album vocals today, rather thinking about Scott's crystal blue eyes, how they pierced through Mitch's heart, causing millions of feelings to wrap around him like a warm, cuddly blanket, protecting him from admitting his love to his roommate.

He rolled over, reaching for his coffee. Starbuck's Coffee always made him feel better, giving him the hyper energy to the through the repeating days, the countless hours all weaving together into one thick sweater swallowing him up.

     He sipped the frothy black liquid, the bittersweet taste tingling on his tongue. Shivering slightly, he sat up, planting his knee-high-sock-covered feet onto the firm ground, as he sighed.

He shuffled over to his closet, draping an oversized sweatshirt over his SpongeBob Squarepants underwear-clad body, as he walked out of his room hesitantly.

Outside lay a Scott Hoying lying on the couch, his legs dangling over the cushiony armrests, currently occupied with his phone. Wyatt circled around the table, perhaps waiting for the two to go on tour again, so that he could go to his temporary home, which he seemed to prefer more than their humble abode...Mitch could understand why.