Chapter Seventeen:

Warning- mention of how that violence in the last chapter happened as well as a homophobic slur (which I bleeped out because I don't cuss anyways and I hate language such as this but to make this situation more believable it is there).

August 3rd:

Scotty had been released from the hospital the next morning. To his surprise, Mitch had stayed all night with him, refusing to ever leave his side, which made him truly smile because he was too afraid to be without Mitchy. Especially with what happened yesterday- one of the most traumatic experiences in his entire life.

When he revealed to Mitch what had happened the day before, he could sense the rippling horror in Mitch's presence. Like a cascading wave it washed over him, terror rising from head to toe, as Scott continued to explain each atrocious detail.

The day started off rather normally, it had seemed. Well, as normal it could get, with Mitch gone from their house to travel to Rio de Janeiro, as it was utterly quiet without anyone to talk to. Not to mention how both Mason and Mark were spending the entire summer in Bora Bora without him, basically breaking off their trio. So he was quite bored and alone, causing him to play a few movies- he decided on Finding Nemo because he felt like watching an animated movie for no reason- and order pizza. He originally wanted to drive to pick up his pizza but when he was too engulfed into the movie to pause it and leave, he called and asked for it to be delivered. Maybe if he hadn't been so lazy, the upcoming events wouldn't happen but he was tired and hungry and watching a good throwback movie for goodness sake!

"Okay but me," Mitch had commented so far, agreeing upon the laziness factor that had resulted him to ask for delivery.

Scott nodded and continued describing the events of the day before Mitch had found him lying unconscious.

Eventually, the doorbell rang- the same Superfruit theme that they had had installed because the two were extra like that- as Scott rushed to get it because he was starving for some tasty slices of hot pizza. He opened the door to see two rather buff men holding the pizza box with annoyed expressions to match each- such as an old married couple except that they were probably around the same age as Scott himself.

    "Hi," Scott had told them, handing his ten bucks to them as they gave him the pizza box. Unfortunately for him, the men had recognized him- maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to get delivery especially when he was a famous singer. Oh well.

     "So was it them who beat you up?" Mitch had gasped in shock as Scott shook his head.

    "No, no, no," Scott had answered, remembering that although they looked annoyed at first, they were both rather nice.

    After recognizing Scott, the two guys asked if they could get his autograph- their two other friends were obsessed with Pentatonix, so it would have been quite a thoughtful gift.

"Sure," Scott had smiled to them, signing two random Superfruit cds he found and handed it the two. As the two pizza guys were leaving, Scott stood on the front porch, watching them leave. Suddenly, he had noticed Wyatt, who tended to leave the blond alone during the day, meowing at something in the front yard. Scott, with true confusion running through his mind, stumbled after Wyatt, recognizing their neighbor...Joe or something screaming at two men...who ended up being two super creepy masked men draped in black hoods and  capes- which caused Scott to internally question how they could survive the heat when being covered in hot, black material.

    Nevertheless, Scott had moved to stand beside his usually-grumpy-now-terrified neighbor who oddly held onto the blond's arm tightly for support.