Chapter Nineteen:

Sorry for the wait guys!!

Warning- Major character gets into a Vehicle Accident (I blame y'all for this idea because in earlier chapters y'all were always like "nOO stop driving the car so fast" and nothing happened but I had an idea sooo...sorry I'm evil. Basically blame morningthunderstorms Sami's and MEATandPOTATOES Shane's past comments for this lol and my author evil mind.

One month from Chapter Seventeen (September 3rd, 2018):
[Kirstie is 24 weeks]

     Esther was carrying two plastic bags, one full of fresh veggies and nutritious delights and the other brimming with her unhealthy cravings of chocolate and ice cream and popcorn and everything that made her mouth water. She was secretly planning a party later- she didn't know what else for except maybe confessing to the world that she and Kevin were dating and she certainly didn't invite anyone yet, but she was just too excited by even thinking about this.

     She stepped onto the hot asphalt road, her eyes glued to the vivid imaginations masquerading inside her head of joy and glee expressed by conveying their relationship as she instantly felt a blast of stinging wind strike her harshly as well as something hard and metallic, resulting her to feel herself cascading down into the jagged ground, jagged ground that seemed to melt from the twisted blackness it carried, melt and capture her soul within as she felt her eyes shut heavily, her mind still wondering where her groceries went, as her body lay sprawled in this carcass of this savage street, its typical spirit now as blank as her mind, as blank as the helps and cries that she could no longer hear, that she could no longer process, as blank as the dreams of darkness and seas of surging silence blanketing over her, as blank as...
***********************************

"I hate you!!!"

Mitch stood up in frustration, crossing his arms against his striped sweatshirt at the sitting and smirking blond who had just won Uno for a sixth time in a row.

"Why- 'cause you couldn't beat me?" Scott found himself saying as he chuckled.

"Can you like not win for once?" Mitch said, plopping down on the carpet again, rearranging the cards so that they could play again.

"I mean I could, but then I wouldn't have you," Scott smirked again, causing Mitch to playfully slap him and blush.

"So then I guess I've won once too," Mitch smirked back, before collapsing into a wonderland of giggles and shrieks- Scott moved up from the carpet, his arms wrapping around Mitch to tickle the brunet endearingly.

"Sc-otty, st-stop, stop," Mitch laughed loudly, his eyes tearing up as his back fell against the blond's chest, perfectly fitting against the shape of Scott's body, who soon stopped and returned to hugging his boyfriend.

     They remained like that, enjoying each other's company without the presence of words, simply rippling warmth and burning affection. Scott kissed the top of the brunet's head, who simply fit perfectly against his body, snuggled against his hoodie-covered chest.

After awhile, Scott hummed underneath his breath, saying softly, "You know I'll never stop loving you."

And with that, Mitch looked up with a loving smile: "I know. And I too."
***********************************

"Hello, yes, this is Kevin Olusola, may I ask how you've received my number?" Kevin found himself asking at the somewhat calm yet cold voice of an unfamiliar woman.

He had been waiting quite a long time for Esther to get back so they could start and for whatever reason she did not answer her phone. Maybe her phone had been dead- for she would never not answer his calls, that's for sure.