chapter 2

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. That's uhm... a nice pair of pyjamas you got there."

Yes. Those were the first words of the new boy after I entered the living room.

He nervously scratched the back of his head before darting his eyes towards Jimin again.

"Okay then, let's eat something before I'll show you your room", Jimin suggested. That "Jungkook" had nothing but a backpack with him, probably only a few clothes, nothing else.

"Okay then... I'll come back in a minute", I nervously said, feeling extremely embarrassed because damn, I was wearing my teddy bear pyjamas, my hair was a complete mess and I didn't even wash my face. That's why I was very surprised that Jungkook didn't run away while screaming yet.

I rushed to my room, quickly locking the door behind me.

"What the fuck did I think to go and greet our new housemate like this?", I asked myself, squeezing my eyes together.

"Uhm", somebody behind my door spoke, "(Y/N) are you coming? We want to eat now!"

"Uhhhm yes I'm coming Yoongs, just a minute!", I shouted through the door, opening my wardrobe and pulling out a pair of black jeans and a pastel yellow oversized hoodie.

Before leaving my room, I quickly fixed my hair and checked it in the mirror.

Taking in a deep breath I opened the door again, walking over to our kitchen where all of them were already sitting at the table, stuffing their mouths with food.

The only seat which wasn't taken yet was inbetween Hoseok and the new boy.

Without anyone noticing I slipped onto the seat and started eating together with them.

"Hey where are your pyjamas?", Hoseok asked while still chewing on his food.

"Not here I guess", I awkwardly said, everyone suddenly shut up and turned to me, the new boy's eyes filled with curiousity.

"But why are you all dressed up like this?", Taehyung asked innocently.

"I... have to go somewhere later", was the first thing I came up with.

"You mean to your non-existent job and boyfriend?"

"Yoongi stop", Jimin tried not to laugh and defended me while I just shot a death glare towards Yoongi.

We just continued eating, ignoring the awkward silence, nobody really talked besides Hoseok and Taehyung.

After our breakfast I went to my room, followed by Jimin and the new one.

"And this will be your room", Jimin cutely smiled pointing to the room... right across from mine.

They went inside, leaving me alone in the doorway.

The first three days Jungkook didn't talk very much. I only heard his door opening late in the evenings when it was already silent in the whole apartment.

He only had conversations with Jimin, we practically ignored each other like rivals or something like that.

I was lying in my bed with my pink cupcake pyjamas as I got hungry suddenly, which pulled me to the kitchen. Even though I was lazy as fuck, I was too hungry to just let it go so I got my tired ass up and strolled over to my door.

I tiredly opened it and turned around to close it again.

At the moment I turned around again to go to the kitchen I gasped loudly, clutching my chest afterwards.

"Fucking holy shit what the fuck is this you fucking scared me", I cursed uncontrollably.

I was met by the new boy who apparently came out of his room at the exact same moment as me, scaring the shit out of me.

"Wow calm down, you don't want everyone to wake up, do you?", he calmly responsed, turning his back to me and leaving the doorway.

"Rude", I mumbled to myself, rolling my eyes.

I made my way to the kitchen only to be greeted by the new boy again who was drinking some milk right out of the package.

"Don't you want to use a glass?", I asked, a slight annoyance being heard in my voice.

"Nope", he shortly answered and took another sip while keeping his gaze on me.

I ignored that sassy answer and just got some cookies out of the drawer next to the fridge.

"Cute pyjamas", the new boy said, letting himself down on one of the chairs in our kitchen.

What does he sound so sassy for all the time?

"What was your name again?", I asked him, instead of answering.

"It's Jungkook, pyjama girl", the brown haired boy responded.

"(Y/N)", I corrected him, "nice to meet you."

Jungkook didn't say anything, the only thing he did was getting up from his chair and leaving the kitchen.

So fucking rude, I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

The only thing I wanted was to start off things good with him but nope.

I stomped back into my room, switching off the lights and my laptop before pulling the blanket over me and falling into a seven hour sleep.

The next morning I was the first one to wake up which was an unknown terrain for me. Normally I even woke up after Yoongi which was extreme.

In the kitchen I got myself some cereal and sat down to eat, thinking about the night before.

I knew he would be a jerk...

Where are all my hairties by the way...

I got up to look for a hair tie till I finally found one in our living room, tying my hair up into a bun. As I got back into the kitchen again, I was met by Jungkook who was leaning against the kitchen counter and holding his phone up to his ear.

"Yeah and who the fuck asked you to do that?", he asked in a very annoyed tone.

Silence...

Then Jungkook suddenly scoffed. I just acted as if I had to put away my bowl with cereal but that seemed to bother him.

He mustered me from head to toe, reminding me that I was wearing my pink cupcake pyjamas and a messy bun once again, before he rolled his eyes and sighed in an annoyed manner.

"What the fuck is your problem", I silently mouthed before he pointed at me.

Jerk

I left the kitchen again because he made a movement with his hand as if he would try to scare away a fly or something like that.

"So annoying", I said and heard some curses coming out of the kitchen such as "that's not my fucking problem" or "just fuck off", before I heard something slamming on the table.