chapter 22

//The next day - Jungkook's pov//

I got up early in the morning so that I could arrive quickly in Busan.

So I got up at 6am, quickly had breakfast and threw on a black sweater with black pants.

Quietly I walked over to Yoongi's room and opened the door, just to find him and Hoseok sleeping together, hugging each other tightly.

"Hey, Yoongi", I whispered, lightly tapping his shoulder and making him groan.

"What do you want?", he whispered, slightly annoyed and only opening one eye to check if we woke up Hoseok. After that he closed his eye again, caressing Hoseok's back carefully.

"I need your car keys, where are they?", I whispered back.

Yoongi put his free hand under his pillow and pulled out his keys from there, handing them to me blindly.

"Thanks bro", I carefully took them so they wouldn't make any loud noises. But Yoongi seemed to be driving off to sleep again, as he buried his head in the crook of his boyfriend's neck, so I just left.

I got out of the house after grabbing my phone and into Yoongi's car.

Since I drove early in the morning there wasn't much traffic, after two hours I arrived in Busan and after twenty more minutes I arrived at my grams' house.

Nervously I knocked on the door and was met by her after a minute.

"Hello grams", I softly spoke and smiled while hugging her.

"Hello sweetie, thank you for coming", she caressed my arm.

"Can we go now? Are you ready? And do you have everything you need for the doctor?", I asked her, just in case.

"Yes. Ugh I really don't wanna go there, doctors can't help", she sighed and linked her arm with mine for a little support as I led her to Yoongi's car.

"They can, they will see what you need and help you", I quickly assured her before opening the car door, fastening her seatbelt and closing the door again.

A short time later we were driving through the city, on the way to the hospital.

"You didn't tell dad that you're feeling sick?"

"No why should I? He doesn't care anyways", she weakly complained, making me frown.

"Don't say that, he's still your son afterall."

"But still, you're more worried about me than he ever was. I am lucky to have you Jungie", she patted my hand lightly.

When we arrived at the hospital, my grandma was sent to a room almost immediately.

Ten minutes later a doctor arrived.

"Hello, I am Doctor Byun", he shook our hands while introducing himself.

"So, you have to tell me more, how are you feeling? My assistant already told me you came in feeling sick, your arm hurts, I'll do a quick check-up on you to find the cause", he kindly smiled, putting on his gloves.

He looked at everything very thoroughly and came to her arm. There was a wound which my grandma, after what she said, didn't even notice. She only felt pain in her right arm for a longer time at that point.

The doctor made some notes and typed in something in his computer.

"This spot doesn't look good... for how long is it there already?", he asked, looking truly concerned.

"Uh... I don't remember. It started hurting maybe half a month ago", grams answered hesitantly.

"I'm going to check everything through and we'll need you to come back tomorrow so that we can give you the results", the whole time I've been standing there, not knowing what to do. But since the doctor sounded so concerned because of that wound, I suddenly panicked inside.

We said our goodbyes to the doctor and left the hospital without either of us saying a word.

"Grams?", I spoke up as we got into the car, "It's going to be okay right? And by the way, since we're going to have to return tomorrow, I'll stay at your place okay?"

"Of course sweetie", she nodded weakly, leaning back into the car seat.

We arrived at my grams' home again. She started making my bed, just like earlier, when my mom used to bring me there on Fridays and I ran around in the apartment, the scent of cinnamon rolls in the air while I was playing with some paper planes I had folded with her before.

But now I took over the role of making my bed, preparing dinner for the two of us and bringing her to bed.

My grams gave me hug before getting into her bed. I quickly got her a glass of water in case she would get thirsty in the night and also another blanket in case she would get cold.

"Good night Jungie."

"Good night grams."

You:
Hey Yoongi, I'll also need your car tomorrow, hope you don't mind

•••••
I wish yall a happy new year, even though in my country there are still eight hours left but whatever :)

☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆

Don't forget to vote a last time before we fly with our beautiful wings in 2018♡☆

Bye :')