chapter 28

I sighed, being pathetic and hesitantly grabbing all of my bags to get out of there as soon as possible, not thinking about how Jungkook would be feeling.

"(Y/N)?"

Fuck, that was all I had to say to myself and my awesome secret agent skills.

In the doorframe of the kitchen there was standing a boy in a pair of long pyjama pants and a sweater that looked way too big on him, a look of confusion splaying across his face, his voice hoarse and raspy from before. The fragile boy's eyes were still reddened and really puffy from crying so much and at that moment again, I saw that his eyes were glossy.
Both of his hands were hidden by the long sleeves and his brown hair was messily splayed across his forehead as he looked exhausted from everything.
And it hurt. It hurt so much to see him like that. Standing there like a little boy with his blue pyjama pants and his black hoodie, having so many questions and also despair in his eyes.

"W-where are you going?", he sounded weak, as if he was going to cry, rubbing his eye with his sleeve. As if I was on a rollercoaster, my stomach started spinning and I had a weird feeling in my chest which was unbearable.

Unable to explain what I was about to do and also unable to find an excuse, I just stood there, starting to try to get out any possible sentences.

"I-I just... wanted... I don't know?", my heart shattered because of the boy in front of me.

"Y-you wanted to leave, right?", his lips were trembling a little but enough for me to notice it.

We were like 4 meters apart because I was standing behind my chair and he was in the doorframe.

"I just c-can't take this... every time we are going to the hospital it just reminds me of my own grandma and it's horrible! I can't see you like this, it hurts me so much, I just can't take it! I know that you are crying yourself to sleep every day and it... it just rips me apart, I don't know what else to say!", and without noticing, both of us teared up.

Jungkook's shoulders were hanging down and he looked weak, So, so weak.

"What the fuck you can't just leave me like that", as he spoke with that disappointment in his eyes, I started to feel really guilty.

"Did you already forget that you promised me to stay here and support me?", his voice cracked a little at the end.

"I can't stay a day longer, I am going to have a breakdown!", I raised my voice a little, maybe sounding too harsh because then Jungkook also got louder.

"So you are just leaving now? Secretly? When I am in the hardest, saddest, most nerve wrecking phase of my life? Even though you fucking promised?!
I thought we had a deal, I can't make this alone, my grandma is going to die and I am here feeling USELESS AND LEFT ALONE!", Jungkook raged, the veins on his neck slightly popping out as his eyes only teared up more.

"SO WHAT?! If you didn't meet me before you would also have to deal with this alone! How am I supposed to help you when you feel useless? I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT IT! So just tell me one damn thing", I shouted back, grabbing my bag from the chair, ready to storm out of the house.

"Why should I stay here?", I added, out of breath and in total despair.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

•••••
DAAAANNNNGG BITCHES
YEA YALL ARE BITCHES JUST LIKE ME YOU ARE MY CUTE LIL BITCHES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LET ME LOVE YALL I READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. AND THEY MAKE ME CRY AND SMILE AND LAUGH AND I LOVE YOU BITCHES SEE YA NEXT TIME CUTIES U MAKE ME HAPPY

Byeeeeeeee :))