chapter 2ne1

Girls who can wear pyjamas and messy hair and still look good

I repeated that one single sentence in my head over and over, not noticing that I smiled all by myself absentmindedly while watching some kind of TV show.

Yeah, I was that kind of a person who thought about something people said or did for the next 57 weeks, if not longer. It just made my mind go places where it shouldn't be. I was overthinking everything and it even came to my mind that Jungkook might have wanted to say that he liked girls like me or even just... me. So now I sat there, blankly staring at the TV screen, not actually watching something.

I heard some footsteps but kind of ignored them, still dumbly staring at the TV and smiling.

"What are you smiling at pyjama girl?", a voice startled me, causing me to quickly turn my head to the direction the voice came from.

"Maybe at that funny comedian?", he asked sarcastically, stressing the word 'funny' and 'comedian', apparently because that comedian wasn't funny at all.

"Naah I just thought about something funny", I quickly responded, switching to another channel. There was a movie with Brad Pitt which looked kind of boring from the first seconds I saw.

"Wanna watch with me?", I asked, being surprised by myself. I was surprised because our 'relationship' went from being rivals and enemies to watching TV together on a rainy day really quickly.

"Yeah why not, wait", with that Jungkook disappeared in the kitchen for the next five minutes.

When he came back, he held a big bowl in his one hand and two cups in his other hand.

I curiously sat up, wanting to know what he brought from the kitchen.

"Popcooorn and some hot chocolate, I don't know if you like that combination but I love it so just try it. Well you may get a bellyache but it's worth it", Jungkook quickly explained, placing the things on the small table in front of the sofa before letting himself sink into the sofa, weirdly close to me.

"So what are you watching now? What is this?", Jungkook asked.

"Oh my god I know this! Of course! It's my favourite movie!", he screeched before I could tell him that it was iron man.

"Okay good", I just chuckled, getting comfortable.

//Jungkook's pov//

We were halfway through the movie, even though it was my favourite movie of all time, I couldn't help but watch (Y/N) from time to time as she chuckled cutely at the funny scenes.

"Jungkook?", I suddenly realized that (Y/N) caught me looking at her.

"Yes?", I innocently asked. Then I noticed that I was smiling all the time and biting my lip, just a bit but I bet it was noticable.

"You've been staring. Everything okay?", she slightly blushed, trying to cover it up with a little chuckle.

"Uhm yes", I smiled back, cringing at my own self while slowly turning back to the TV.

(A/N: Omg this just reminded me of that one pic)

We continued watching the movie and after ten minutes (Y/N) moved around, trying to find a more comfortable position and ended up even closer to me

We continued watching the movie and after ten minutes (Y/N) moved around, trying to find a more comfortable position and ended up even closer to me. In the process I moved my leg a little closer ao that our thighs were touching. I don't know why but there was something in the air and it felt weird.

What the fuck am I doing?, I thought to myself while trying to get a little closer to (Y/N). She just laid there, cuddle up with a pillow and looking very cute and squishy.

While I was taking in that adorable sight of snuggled-in (Y/N), Hoseok and Yoongi suddenly entered the room, making me quickly move a little away from her. She only gave me a confused look, lifting an eyebrow.

"Ooh movie date, netflix and chill, I see", Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows at us.

"Let's just make it a double date", he gave us a big hyped smile.

"Aw come on Hobi, don't cockblock them", Yoongi gave me a knowingly smirk.

"No it's okay", I said, not knowing what else to do. I glanced over to (Y/N), who was just smiling absentmindedly.

Does she want us to be alone together? Overthinking Jungkook... stop exaggerating everything and interpreting something that simply doesn't exist... maybe

"Well if you say", Yoongi shrugged while Hoseok had already cuddled himself up in a blanket.

"Come to me Yooniii", Hoseok said in a baby voice. Apparently he had a little habit which was behaving like he was way younger.

(A/N: Hoseok's not a little, he just tends to behave a little like them (no pun intended) but not completely, does that make sense? If you don't know what a little is, it's okay, it's not important for my story)

Yoongi made his way to Hoseok and cuddled with him while (Y/N) and I were just sitting there awkwardly.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Could you lower the volume for a minute?", I asked Yoongi who had grabbed the remote from us before.

He did and I picked up the call.

"Hello?", I asked, not being sure who it was since it was a private number.

"Hello darling", I heard a weak voice on the other side which I figured, belonged to my grandma.

"Ah it's you, hi! How are you?", I asked her with a soft voice while (Y/N) turned her head in my direction.

"I'm not feeling good Jungie", that was the nickname she had for me.

"I feel sick, I'm in bed the whole day already. Well I already don't feel good since longer but I thought it was a single thing, now I-I'm feeling worse. My whole arm hurts", she told me, her warm voice sounding a bit scratchy.

"Oh no why? Did you tell dad?", I was really worried at that point since she did sound weaker than before.

"No, I don't want him to worry", she quietly said.

"It's important why wouldn't you tell him?", I raised my voice a little, causing the boys and (Y/N) to pay attention to me.

"Alright grams, I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow, we'll go see a doctor okay?"

"You don't have to, darling", she responded.

"Yes I'll see you tomorrow", I now spoke softer, "I love you grams, sleep a little and rest."

"Okay thank you sweetie, what would I do without you?", she sadly asked.

"See you tomorrow, love you", my granny said and hung up the phone.

"What happened?", (Y/N) asked, frowning.

"I don't know my grandma doesn't feel very good, I hope she won't get sick, she sounds really weak", I scratched the back of my head.

"Yoongi can you lend me your car for tomorrow please? I'll have to drive to Busan."

"Yes of course, sure", he kindly answered, caressing Hoseok's arm.

"You must really love your gran'... how old is she?", Hoseok looked worried.

"Yes, she is the most precious person that is still in my life. She's already 79 years old", I gave off a weak smile to conceal my worry.

•••••
If I'm not going to update tomorrow, I'll wish you a happy new year! I hope you will be happy and healthy, don't get sick♡

Don't forget to vote♡

I LOVE YALL♡♡♡