chapter 17

Jungkook and I took the next bus to the hall in which the wedding was going to be celebrated.

That was the first time we actually had a normal conversation, like normal people, without insulting each other. While we watched the trees and cars passing by, we talked about our hobbies. I kind of realized that Jungkook was way more intelligent than I thought he was. The way he talked, the way he explained things and even the way he gestured.

Soon we arrived at our destination and got off the bus, taking a taxi, even though it would've only taken us about ten minutes to get to the hall. All the way I was careful with my dress, putting it the way Jungkook told me so that it wouldn't wrinkle till the end of the day.

//30 minutes later//

Jungkook took me by my hand again, giving me a weird feeling.

"Come on! The limousine arrived!", Jungkook sounded like a very excited kid who was looking for sweets.

He pulled me through the waiting crowd again, so that we were standing at the very front.

The white limousine pulled up, many photographs were taken as the couple got out.

Rose petals flew through the air, also confetti and glittery stuff, landing on the floor and also on the couple's clothes and hair. Everyone laughed, everyone was happy, it was just weird because I knew nobody, I couldn't really share their luck. Of course I was happy for them but it wasn't the same as it would've been if I actually was Jungkook's girlfriend.
NOT THAT I WANTED THAT.

God what is going through your mind, just leave, I told myself.

Everyone followed the couple inside where we sat down at the tables. The hall was big, the wedding theme was purple, it all looked incredible.

Jungkook and I sat together at the table with Jungkook's granny and some other people we didn't know, neither his granny did.

There was someone who led through the whole day, they also played live music with acoustic guitars and a female singer.

After eating I felt like refreshing my makeup a bit so I left to the bathroom.

Well I also felt like peeing apparently so I went to a toilet and did everything. After opening the door I gasped loudly, my vision blurrying for a second because of the shock.

I saw a familiar man standing right in front of the door, leaning against the sink. That familiar man was Jungkook's step brother.

I breathed out.

"Wow you scared me", I nervously said, out of some reason he made me feel very nervous. The way he stood there, eyes directly staring at me as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"You're Jungkook's girlfriend right?", he asked in a deep voice, sending shivers down my spine as he stepped closer to me. Since the bathroom wasn't very big he was now standing right in front of me.

He kind of had a dark aura around him.

"Y-yes why?", I tried to sound unbothered.

"You're just really pretty for Jungkook. Such a nice girl", he lowly half-whispered, coming even closer and brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I quickly swatted his hand away from my face.

"Ah. Is this how you tried to seduce Ms I-cheated-on-my-boyfriend-but-still-want-him-even-though-I-have-his-stepbrother-now? Don't try to pull that shit off with me, asshole. I'm not as pathetic", I faked a smile, trying to get him away from me to walk past him.

But my sentence obviously made him angry. He aggressively smashed me back against the wall, not letting me escape.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that", he whispered in a threatening voice, making me flinch a little.

Jungkook's brother harshly grabbed my chin, making me hold my breath because of the slight stinging his fingers caused. His fingers moved to my neck, pressing me against the wall. In panic tears formed in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks as I couldn't breathe anymore.

"You fucking whore better apologize before I-"

"Fuck off you bastard!", I suddenly heard a familiar voice that startled me because of the contrast to the whispers before. I felt released as his hand was taken away from my neck, allowing me to breathe normally again.

"What the fuck is your problem?!", I now saw that it was Jungkook who came in.

"WASN'T MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND ENOUGH FOR YOU? Stop taking what's mine you fucking piece of shit!", and with that I saw Jungkook punching his stepbrother right in the face through my blurried vision. He sank to the ground and Jungkook harshly grabbed my wrist, leading me out of the women's bathroom and apparently into the men's.

All the time I didn't notice the tears that were rolling down my face.

Luckily the men's bathroom was empty, otherwise that would've been kind of weird for us.

I only halfway noticed how Jungkook picked me up and placed me on the wide sink. (A/N: there's enough space for a person to sit)

Only when he looked t me for like 10 seconds straight I realized I was sobbing.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook nearly whispered.

I tried to somehow get rid of the tears but didn't manage to do it.

Jungkook quickly walked over to the box with tissues and got a few out, handing them over to me. He looked like he felt really bad, pale face and a frown.

I looked down because I felt slightly embarrassed due to crying in front of him, drying my tears.

"I am so sorry that I brought you in that situation", Jungkook apologized, sounding really guilty.

"That's not...your fault", I brought out inbetween small sobs.

"Yes it is. I shouldn't have acted like this in front of them, then he wouldn't have been so obsessed with taking you from me..", he shook his head, leaning against the sink right next to me.

"I changed my mind, actually it is your fault", I said, making Jungkook chuckle quietly to which I responded with a little smile.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry it was just... really frightening", I explained.

"You don't have to apologize, I am sorry", Jungkook denied and to that I half sobbed and half chuckled.

Jungkook looked as if he was thinking before making a weird face, looking really uncomfortable.

"Do you... ugh.. maybe need a.. hug?", he obviously tried his best not to laugh at that question.

"My mom hugged me every time I was upset so..."

"To be honest, you grant me a hug, I don't wanna hug you but I have to hug somebody now in order to calm down", I still slightly sobbed because I cried weirdly much before.

So Jungkook got in front of me and kind of bend over my legs since I was still sitting on the sink.

Hesitantly I hugged him, but he felt so warm that it didn't matter that he was Jungkook, the new apartment bitch.

"For today I'll be your hug-me-in-order-to-calm-down-machine... if you want to. I owe you that."
•••••
I had so much fun writing this chapter maybe cuz I love drama.. maybe because it was 2am you never know

Don't forget to vote, I'll visit you while you're sleeping and steal your wig

kms😂😂

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))