chapter 30

"When did you manage to fall in love with me?"

Jungkook quietly groaned in embarrassment as I just blurted out that question. It's not that it was easy for me to ask that question, it took me a lot of courage to get these words out and talk about that kind of subject.

"It's not something I knew abruptly", he sighed, his cheeks turning even redder than before.

"You're something very special.. you know that right?", I really had to hold myself back so hard from smiling widely. Out of some reason that had this kind of effect on me.

"The first time I saw you... you were wearing fucking teddy bear Pyjamas, I mean come on, who wouldn't have melted", he shyly laughed, making my heart ache again.

"But do you know what truly fascinated me?", he now had a smug grin in his face.

"No", I rolled my eyes, cheeks heating up.

"Yes, your dancing and singing skills are awesome", he choked out in between laughter as I just joined in. And for a moment we were really relaxed. But then Jungkook got serious again.

"I really like.. no I really fell in love with you through all of this time. You made me realize how special you are, Pyjama girl", he now smiled softly, slightly leaning over the table, making my heart beat against my chest like crazy, my palms were sweaty.

"Do I now have... the permission to kiss you?", Jungkook suddenly asked, mesmerizing me with his eyes.

And before I knew, I leaned over, connecting my lips with Jungkook's for the second time.It was a short kiss but overflowing with emotions in contrast to the first time, which was rather forced.

We had to break the kiss because both of us were smiling suddenly.

"Well so much for 'just pretend I didn't kiss you'", I laughed softly.

"Oh, noo right", Jungkook laughed, showing his bunny teeth.

"See this as our first kiss", Jungkook cupped my cheek carefully, excitement boiling up in my stomach.

"I love you Jungkook", I gathered my courage and just said it because I felt it. I couldn't believe that both of us were feeling the same way but it was so beautiful, even though we used to call each other bitches and assholes on a daily basis just months ago. So fucking basic right?

Hate turns into love hashtag fanfictionmaterial

"Fucking stop it, you make me so happy", Jungkook smiled happily, pecking my lips once again.

Both of us smiled so much the rest of the day, the happiness was just unbearable it nearly hurt. Again and again Jungkook just randomly smiled at me, making me laugh. I felt like something just stole my breath, it was that weird, all because of Jeon Jungkook.

After we got ready for bed and already wanted to sleep, Jungkook smiled again from across the room, making me feel all warm and wobbly once again.

"Whaaat?", I chuckled, looking up from my phone screen

"You are so fucking cute, I love your pyjamas", he smiled softly, making me bury my face in my pillow.

"Stoooop", I grinned into the pillow.

"Good night pyjama girl", I heard him whisper before turning off the light.

"Good night...", I hesitated, "I don't have a cute nickname for you wait a second..."

He was silent, waiting for a Response while I was just thinking of a Name that could fit him in some way.

"Good night iron boy", I tried not to laugh at his snort.

"Why not iron man though", he laughed.

"Because you are just a boy, you are a small boy. You are not man enough to be iron man", and with that I fell asleep, a smile on both of our faces, forgetting all of our worries.

•••••
This is sofffft