chapter 35

I love it so much to read all of your messages and comments you are giving to both of my stories... it always makes me so happy while I'm having breakfast, sitting in the bus or right after waking up❤

//the morning after( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)//
(A/n: My the morning after chapter in Your Touch is like... the same😂 If you didn't read my first story yet, go and read it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)P.S. THANK YOU FOR 100 FRICKEN K ON YOUR TOUCH I LOVE YOU FUCLETS THAT WORD IS SO FUNNY YOU ARE MY FUCLETS♡♡♡)

*°••°*☆*°••°*
I suddenly flinched, waking up from a  weird dream. The reason why I flinched was a weird touch on my forehead. Everything was weird.

The weird touches continued till I forced myself to open my eyes.

The only thing I saw was Jungkook smiling at me with his cute ass bunny smile.

"What are you doing?", I groaned but couldn't deny that I got extremely soft at that sight in front of me.

"Loving you", he answered, still smiling brightly as I just melted away.

At that moment I noticed the scent of something sweet.

"I made pancakes for us", Jungkook claimed proudly, not breaking eye contact before giving me another peck on my lips.

I smiled in satisfaction, closing my eyes for a few seconds after.

'Come ooon, I'm hungry", Jungkook pulled at my arm, trying to get me to get up. I finally gave in and let him pull me up which made him fall back into the bed because he didn't expect that, pulling me onto him.

So I awkwardly ended up straddling his lap while he was lying down, smirking up at me. Only then I realized that the only thing I was wearing were my panties and a kind of... see through bra...

"Interesting position... and also, I like these as your pyjamas", the smirk made my heart skip a beat.

"What the fuck Jungkook", I blushed, wanting to get away from that position only to be pulled towards him again.

Jungkook pulled me down to him, pouting as one of his hands found the way to my hip. As his fingers grazed over the skin there, I got chills.

I rolled my eyes, already knowing what he wanted.

"I love you."

"I love you so much, I hope you feel loved by me every day... I hope you felt loved yesterday and also right now", Jungkook quietly spoke.

Without hesitating I bent down and placed a soft kiss onto his lips and tried to let go. But Jungkook of course didn't want to let me go, deepening the kiss as he held me down.

After five more minutes of kissing and cuddling we made our way to the kitchen, where a pile of pancakes was waiting for us on the table. Before that I had put on one of Jungkook's white shirts which looked like a dress on me.

"Sit down babe", Jungkook moved the chair, pausing for a second. He must have felt weird because of that new nickname but I guess my proud and also happy smile reassured him.

I sat down, smirking at him.

"Thanks... babe", it for sure felt weird but still made me feel really excited.

Jungkook blushed, only a little but enough for me to notice.

We started eating happily, Jungkook even feeding me which was weird but at the same time a hundred percent boyfriend material. So I just went along with it, enjoying every aspect of the love I was receiving and giving.

Jungkook made me feel like a princess on a throne... or should I say queen? The queen of pyjamas...

And I just couldn't help but think about what I could have possibly done in my previous life to deserve such a person right beside me.

I saw his bright smile every day and even on the days I didn't see it, he somehow managed to make me feel happy. Even though his grandma died, he was strong and helped with all of the plannings, he tried to brighten up my mood even though he himself just wanted to be alone and cry. Even though he never saw his own family, he was still there for me and the boys every day. No day passed where he didn't manage to surprise or fascinate me.

But he wasn't the only one surprising me...

"'SUP FUCLETS", I heard a too well known voice screaming from the hallway. (A/N: The FUCLETS was a typo, it actually was supposed to say fuckers but this is too nice lmao)

"Oh guys you are back", Jungkook forced a smile as he saw every. Single. Boy. From. Our apartment. Walk into the kitchen. While I was, well, sitting there in only Jungkook's way too big shirt, which said more than a thousand words.

I could feel the blood rising up to my cheeks while Jungkook looked them, a panicking expression in his face.

Everybody stood there. Everybody had the same smug grin on their face.

It was silent before Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Ahem... why did you want all of us to leave so suddenly yesterday? For the whole night?", Yoongi teased, Jungkook clearly blushing and stuttering.

"We had to talk... about something", and hell, Jungkook was bad at lying.

Hobi's head peeked out from behind Yoongi's shoulder.

"Give up, JUNGKOOK SHE IS WEARING YOUR SHIRT AND ONLY YOUR SHIRT AND SINCE YOU'RE STRAIGHT, UNLIKE ALL OF US, IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT OUR SMALL (Y/N) DID SOMETHING REALLY ADULT-LIKE LAST NIGHT", Hoseok blurted out, everybody around him trying not to laugh.

He had to make the situation even more uncomfortable.

Jimin then started talking...

"I think we should let these lovebirds be... our (Y/N) is a grown up and this is nothing special, so let's let them eat alone, I bet (Y/N) is still shocked because of Jungkook's di-", yup... these words left Jimin's mouth but I stopped him.

"JIMIN! You're an innocent little bean stop it this is so embarassing are you my mom?", I hid my face in my hands.

"He's not innoce-", Taehyung now started.

"Pssst", Jimin hissed at him, taking Tae's hand in his and pulling him out of the kitchen, followed by Yoongi and Hoseok which both grinned like some idiots.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Why did you send them away yesterday?", I asked, not knowing what else to do since I was blushing hard.

Jungkook suddenly started laughing.

"You didn't hear yourself last night, did you?"

•••••
OML I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS SO MESSY PLS TELL ME

ALSO the next chapter is gonna be the last one I'M SO SADDDD FU KLCLXK.

Do you have any ideas on how to end this story?😂

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this, I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP SO MUCH IDKKKKKKK

BYEEEEEE :))