1

Hey guys I'm here with another MingKit fanfic, and this time it will be about their married life!! Isn't it exciting? 😁😊

Anyway, I hope you like it and do forgive me for any wrong grammar or spelling, also I'm not good at English so please understand. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day they've been all waiting for. Kit who is standing near the door of a room, feeling anxious while feeling butterflies in his stomach, which is also having mixed emotions.

He was walking back and forth to ease the tension, but it doesn't help at all. Kit started to panic when suddenly, he heard a knock on the door which made him jolt. He opened it and saw Beam, Pha and Yo holding what seems to be gifts for the occasion, especially Yo who is holding a bouquet of flowers.

His body and mind seems to ease a bit seeing his two bestfriends and Pha's lover, also his junior.

"Congratulations P'Kit!" Yo cheerfully greeted while giving the bouquet to Kit. Kit only smiled seeing the cute and adorable face of his nong.

"Sheesh! What took you guys so long?" Kit asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Sorry na Kitty~ We were caught in a traffic, also got lost in our way since Forth and I weren't familiar with this place." Beam explain trying to calm Kit down.

"Oh, by the way. Where is Forth?" Kit asked while looking around the nearby area and found none.

"He's with his fellow friends, also some of his colleagues. He'll come see you in a bit." Beam reasoned which made Kit nod his head.

"Just relax Ai'Kit, this is your big day." Pha said trying to calm Kit down.

"Thanks Ai'Pha but I don't think I can." Kit answered with a wavering voice.

"Everything's gonna be alright P, we'll be here to support you." Yo suddenly spoke which helped Kit to calm down a little bit.

Then all of a sudden, they heard a knock which was made by one of the employees.

"Excuse me na kha, 2 more minutes and we'll start." The employee said before fleeing.

Again, Kit was overwhelmed by mixed emotions, his palms begin to sweat and his heart starts to beat rapidly.

"We'll be going now, anyway. Congrats on your wedding Kitty. See you later." Beam said before going out of the room followed by Pha and Yo, and all that was left was Kit.

-------
Kit heard the song being played at the back of the doors, in a few minutes, or even seconds, the doors will be opened revealing the familiar faces and guests that are invited, especially their lovely families which helped them to reach this point.

And just as Kit expected, the doors soon began to open revealing that vast crowd all attention at him, especially his beloved soon-to-be husband, Ming.

They were both wearing shades of brown tuxedos, Ming's wearing a seal brown tux, while Kit is wearing a copper brown tux.

He took a deep breath before he decide to walk down the aisle

He took a deep breath before he decide to walk down the aisle. A few steps away and he could see his parents waiting for him with faces full of anticipation, excitement and a hint of sadness.

Once he arrived near them, his parents embraced their son expressing their happiness through it.

"Ah, my dear son, is finally getting married. I'm starting to be teary." His mother joked as she placed her hands around Kit's left arm. His father also placed his arm at Kit's right arm.

And together, they started to walk down the aisle.

"I'm so happy for you Kit." His father started their conversation.

"Thanks pa, ma." Kit replied feeling shy all of a sudden.

He noticed the PhaYo and ForthBeam couple just a few steps away, holding their phones and cameras while recording the wedding.

Kit can't help but laugh at the 2 couples. Once arrived near the stage where Ming was waiting, his parents let go of their hands on Kit's arms and handed them to Ming, where Ming offered his arm to Kit to hold to.

"Take care of our son, Ming." Kit's dad apprise Ming.

"Don't worry dad, I will. I won't break my promise." Ming replied while smiling to Kit.

"You look more beautiful and cute Kitkat." Ming whispered to Kit which made Kit blushed. Kit slightly punched Ming's arm that made Ming smile.

They proceeded in walking towards the stage where the priest is waiting.

[A/N] Hey how are you guys doing? Is this chapter okay or nahh? Tell me your thoughts about it. And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Updates won't be regular like my other work/s. And feel free to follow me 😁

TBC

[Warning: Chapter 3 will contain 18+ scenes or matured content, I'll make it private for some reasons, and if you want to read it, just follow me. 😁]