5

Ming went to the counter to ask for some medicines when he saw something that attracts his attention. He came closer to it, and a smile formed his face.

He saw a poster about the upcoming event which will be held tomorrow evening, although it is written in Japanese [A/N: obviously 😑] but Ming has no problem reading it, because his dear addict bestfriend, Yo, forced him to learn Japanese in order for them to read his favorite manga, without waiting for the Thai/English translation.

He asked the Lady if there are nearby stores which sell 'yukatas'. The middle aged lady gave him the names and direction of the stores.

On his way to their room, Ming can't help but smile, imagining his wife wearing a yukata, revealing the curves of his body, his shaped butt .....
Ming stopped his thoughts as it was getting wild.

He opened the door and saw a sleeping Kitkat on the bed. So he slowly walked his way to get a glass of water as he prepare Kit's medicine.

He came closer to Kit as he put the glass and medicine near the table, so he gently wake Kit up.

"Kitkat......" Ming called.

"Wake up na~ I bought you medicine...." Ming whispered in Kit's ear making him move all a sudden.

Kit slowly sits on the bed while rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"Hm..." Kit mumbled as he try to open his eyes.

Ming grabs the glass of water and medicine near the bed. He puts the medicine in his mouth and drink some water, before kissing his wife and sliding the medicine to Kit's mouth.

"Ming...." Kit called.

"Ming!" Kit shouted making Ming startled.

"Khrap?" Ming answered.

"Where's my medicine?" Kit irritatedly asked.

"Huh....? Ah here..." Ming said as he gave the medicine and glass of water to his Kitkat.

"Thanks..."

'Wooh! What is happening to me? My imaginations are getting wild.' Ming thought to himself.

"Ah, Kitkat." Ming called out.

"Hm?"

"I saw this poster earlier." Ming started.

"So?" Kit asked.

"There will be a festival tomorrow night, near the town." Ming stated.

"Really?!! I wanna go!!" Kit's eyes widen hearing Ming's explanation as he started getting hype.

"Okay khrup!" Ming answered.

And the day went on without Kit knowing about Ming's malicious plan. That night, Ming behaved like a good dog and let his wife get a good night sleep. Although kisses and cuddles are allowed, he makes sure not to go beyond that.